Game Online?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

MWNANCe
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Game Online?

Post by MWNANCe »

Last week I saw a link that the game was LEGALLY online to watch.
I am not able to remember where I saw that. Does anyone have a LEGAL link to watch it online

I am sure I can fine the illegal ones but if its legal it won't go out
I believe..
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Game Online?

Post by Mothman »

MWNANCe wrote:Last week I saw a link that the game was LEGALLY online to watch.
I am not able to remember where I saw that. Does anyone have a LEGAL link to watch it online

I am sure I can fine the illegal ones but if its legal it won't go out

I know you can watch preseason games live online by subscribing to NFL.com's Game Rewind or Preseason Live. Since those services require payment, I can't imagine there's another legal way to watch the preseason games live online for free but maybe I'm mistaken.
Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Juice »

I know that NBC Sports does live streaming but I think that may be for Sunday Night Football only.

I believe I once heard that some local TV stations occasionally stream through their website. I can't confirm that, though.

Other than that and the options Jim mentioned, I'm not sure.
"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett
headless_norseman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by headless_norseman »

Go here : [Mod edit: URL Removed]

I'm an expat living in Australia and use it all the time when I can't get a MLB or NFL game on TV down here.
A successful coach needs a patient wife, loyal dog, and great quarterback - and not necessarily in that order.

-- Bud Grant