So, did you make the playoffs?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: So, did you make the playoffs?

Post by dead_poet »

FYI:

Vincent Jackson - WR - Chargers

According to Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune, Vincent Jackson's groin injury has "not responded as well as hoped" to treatments from the Chargers' medical staff.

Acee, the best Chargers beat writer in the business, seems much less confident about Jackson's Week 16 status than the competing North County Times. "Might not," Acee wrote Friday in response to a Twitter question regarding V-Jax's playing status. "Game-time decision. Groin hasn't responded as well as hoped." Chargers-Lions has a 4:05PM ET start Saturday, so owners need to be preparing other options. Vincent Brown would get the nod if V-Jax can't go.
Source: Kevin Acee on Twitter
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

dead_poet wrote:FYI:

Vincent Jackson - WR - Chargers

According to Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune, Vincent Jackson's groin injury has "not responded as well as hoped" to treatments from the Chargers' medical staff.

Acee, the best Chargers beat writer in the business, seems much less confident about Jackson's Week 16 status than the competing North County Times. "Might not," Acee wrote Friday in response to a Twitter question regarding V-Jax's playing status. "Game-time decision. Groin hasn't responded as well as hoped." Chargers-Lions has a 4:05PM ET start Saturday, so owners need to be preparing other options. Vincent Brown would get the nod if V-Jax can't go.
Source: Kevin Acee on Twitter

:wallbang:

Now I wish Cruz hadnt talked smack to the Jets D, they'll try make sure and shut him dwon now. But I guess Ill take a 100% Cruz over a gimpy VJackson.
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

Didnt want to start a new thread, but I entered a playoff FFL.
1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 K
1 D

Can only pick 1 player per team. It was 5.00 a team, I bought 2 teams, and a total of 87 teams are in it. With just the SB to go, Im in 4th and 12th. BUT, I have 2 players on each team left. Brady and Cruz on one team (12th place) and Cruz and Gronk on the other team (4th place). Unless Gronk and Cruz dont show up at all, I made some money!!!!!!

Its tricky when only 1 player per team, gotta hit on plyers in the SB, luckily for me, most everyone went heavt New Orleans and GB, I went heavy 49ers and Giants.