Help

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

Mercy Percy
Franchise Player

Help

Post by Mercy Percy »

Okay my friend wants to trade me Chris Johnson for Daniel Thomas of the dolphins. Im not sure if I should or shouldnt whast your thoughts ?
The term fan comes from FANatic or fanatical.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Help

Post by dead_poet »

Mercy Percy wrote:Okay my friend wants to trade me Chris Johnson for Daniel Thomas of the dolphins. Im not sure if I should or shouldnt whast your thoughts ?
I'd probably do it. CJ has Top-10 RB potential, even if he's struggled this season. I don't think you could say the same for Thomas. It all boils down to if you believe CJ can turn it around. My crystal ball says he HAS to improve. With Britt lost for the season the Titans will be desperate for their running game to compensate. Of course, opposing defenses now have one less person to worry about (are you really going to fret over Nate Washington?). I don't think the Titans have any choice but to make getting CJ the ball...often.

I'd pull the trigger. I'm actually trying to trade for him in one of my leagues (the one where I joyfully have Frank Gore and Arian Foster).
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Yup, like the stock market, buy low and sell high. CJ can't get much lower right now, I'd take the trade.
Mercy Percy
Franchise Player

Post by Mercy Percy »

Thanks guys im gonna see How much i can get out of him

Daniel Thomas
Jermaine Gresham
for
Chris Johnson
Vernon davis

Wish me luck haha
The term fan comes from FANatic or fanatical.
thor
Veteran

Post by thor »

Mercy Percy wrote:Thanks guys im gonna see How much i can get out of him

Daniel Thomas
Jermaine Gresham
for
Chris Johnson
Vernon davis

Wish me luck haha

Looks like a steal to me. Vernon Davis is good, and his production should get better, and I'd much rather have him than Gresham at this point. And it's only a matter of time untill CJ gets back to form.