NFC NORTH LEAGUE?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

Demi
Commissioner

NFC NORTH LEAGUE?

Post by Demi »

Just wondering if this 20 owner league is going to be run again? I noticed nothing about it yet but remembered it when reviewing my fantasy history. Anyone know anything?
headless_norseman
All Pro Elite Player

Re: NFC NORTH LEAGUE?

Post by headless_norseman »

I was part of a $$$ for a few years, but had to finally get out of it. (horrible league rules - team A has beat team B twice and has a better record, but team B makes the playoffs, and losing teams making the playoffs over winning teams.)

Drafting from across the Pacific made for some interesting times, though. But I'd join most any league with players based from this site - not interested in money leagues, though.
A successful coach needs a patient wife, loyal dog, and great quarterback - and not necessarily in that order.

-- Bud Grant
mondry
Hall of Famer

Post by mondry »

I'm down for a Vikings messageboard FF league :)
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Demi wrote:Just wondering if this 20 owner league is going to be run again? I noticed nothing about it yet but remembered it when reviewing my fantasy history. Anyone know anything?
I'm in the NFC North league again this season ... PM or give me your email address here and I'll give it to the commissioner to send you an invite.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

mondry wrote:I'm down for a Vikings messageboard FF league :)
There already is a VMB league ... don't know how I'd get you into it though ... the commissioner of that league doesn't respond regularly until the season starts.
headless_norseman
All Pro Elite Player

I started a Yahoo league with what I think are the most realistic stats one can get. I also might incorporate a home field advantage scoring system :thumbsup: If anyone has any interest, at least check it out.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/541284
A successful coach needs a patient wife, loyal dog, and great quarterback - and not necessarily in that order.

-- Bud Grant
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

headless_norseman wrote:I started a Yahoo league with what I think are the most realistic stats one can get. I also might incorporate a home field advantage scoring system :thumbsup: If anyone has any interest, at least check it out.

I'd be interested in joining if you are going to run one.
headless_norseman
All Pro Elite Player

The link is there, check it out and tell others if you like. I only posted here because of the better chance in having full participation. And who knows, maybe have a league than can run more than 1-2 years, or so.

And any other ideas I'm sure will be welcome. :idea:

-- Bud Grant
TreyDay
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by TreyDay »

headless_norseman wrote:The link is there, check it out and tell others if you like. I only posted here because of the better chance in having full participation. And who knows, maybe have a league than can run more than 1-2 years, or so.

And any other ideas I'm sure will be welcome. :idea:
I would like to join as well if I could? Need password or something?
thor
Veteran

Post by thor »

I'd do it but theres only 4 teams so I would make it uneven. I didn't see where to sign up. If I do and you don't get another team I'll be fine with deleting my team.
headless_norseman
All Pro Elite Player

thor wrote:I'd do it but theres only 4 teams so I would make it uneven. I didn't see where to sign up. If I do and you don't get another team I'll be fine with deleting my team.

My league is here:

Password if needed: pass

But it shouldn't be needed. The draft is not for another 1 day and 4 hours. Don't worry about how many teams are there currently, it should fill up to the allotted 12 a couple of hours before the draft.

-- Bud Grant
headless_norseman
All Pro Elite Player

Disregard the old link as it looks like I can't even INVITE players after the fact. :wallbang: Yahoo.

Started a clone league here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/748301

If anyone wants me to "invite" you to the league, just leave a secondary email here, or email me at ozhawk66@hotmail.com and I'll invite you from the league. I'm pushing this because of the settings I've layed out and wouldn't bother if it was just another fantasy league.

-- Bud Grant
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

gkingstun at yahoo dot c 0 m
headless_norseman
All Pro Elite Player

Draft is tomorrow :rock:

Losers wanted :thumbsup:

Home field advantage scoring :smilevike:

League Name: Rock & Roll it :rock:

-- Bud Grant
headless_norseman
All Pro Elite Player

For non Yahoo users, start here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup

Click live draft and head to head scoring.

-- Bud Grant