Airsoft

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Airsoft

Post by S197 »

Anyone play? I tried it for the first time yesterday and am looking to pick up a handgun. Need some advice because I know nothing other than I need to pay my buddy back for shooting me in the face.
Lash Man
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Airsoft

Post by Lash Man »

I don't play but my son and his bud's play and he gets some good welts from getting hit. Tell your friend you aren't supposed to shoot at the head in airsoft or paintball . I once took one right in my goggles playing paintball.
LETS GO VIKINGS ! :rock:
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

Lash Man wrote:I don't play but my son and his bud's play and he gets some good welts from getting hit. Tell your friend you aren't supposed to shoot at the head in airsoft or paintball . I once took one right in my goggles playing paintball.
I took a mask shot once playing paintball. while running. with my mouth open.

I know it's non-toxic, but it doesn't taste any good.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

I doubt me getting hit in the face was intentional. We were both first timers. I bought a cheap paintball mask so it shouldn't be an issue anymore.
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

I use to play a lot of Airsoft but all of my guns broke. Quite expensive to replace them too, maybe I will one day.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.