Mello trade gives the Wolves this????

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

purple guy
Hall of Famer

Mello trade gives the Wolves this????

Post by purple guy »

glg
Site Admin

Re: Mello trade gives the Wolves this????

Post by glg »

His contract is expiring, and who knows, they may even just buy his fat #### out.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Why the hell did we give up Brewer? Isn't he one of our few players who can play?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

I can honestly say I have never watched a Wolves game. Never. The NBA does absolutely nothing for me. I can watch any sport, bowling, tennis, golf, syncronized swimming, friggin NASCAR, but I dont think there is anyway I would ever be bored enough to sit through an NBA game. Since Garnett left, I couldnt name a single Wolves player, not one.
TrenchGoon
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by TrenchGoon »

purple guy wrote:I can honestly say I have never watched a Wolves game. Never. The NBA does absolutely nothing for me. I can watch any sport, bowling, tennis, golf, syncronized swimming, friggin NASCAR, but I dont think there is anyway I would ever be bored enough to sit through an NBA game. Since Garnett left, I couldnt name a single Wolves player, not one.
its one of the few sports I actually think its more exciting to watch women play. high school and college women's basketball are the pinnacle of that particular sport in my opinion.
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

808vikingsfan wrote: Kevin Love?

Heard the name, didnt know he was a Timberwolf tho.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

purple guy wrote:Heard the name, didnt know he was a Timberwolf tho.
Bull, you had to know that. I can understand not fillowing the Wolves, but to not know Love was a Wolf is hard to fathom to me. :confused:
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

PurpleMustReign wrote: Bull, you had to know that. I can understand not fillowing the Wolves, but to not know Love was a Wolf is hard to fathom to me. :confused:
There are people who don't follow the NBA at all. Could you tell me the primary sponsor of a random nascar driver?
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

PurpleMustReign wrote: Bull, you had to know that. I can understand not fillowing the Wolves, but to not know Love was a Wolf is hard to fathom to me. :confused:

Sorry, had no idea. ESPN, or any other sports channel/high lights I watch, when NBA comes on, I turn the channel. Have zero interest in the game. I have heard of Love, but I had no idea he played for the Wolves, and frankly, dont care. If the Wolves were in the final game of the NBA finals I wouldnt watch. Just of no interest to me. Just like NASCAR, ccouldnt make me watch.

So I take it Love is good then huh????? :wink:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

glg wrote: There are people who don't follow the NBA at all. Could you tell me the primary sponsor of a random nascar driver?

Touche'. :giveup:
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Now its our time »

glg wrote: There are people who don't follow the NBA at all. Could you tell me the primary sponsor of a random nascar driver?
Depends on the driver :wink:
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Man wouldn't it be something if Rubio came to Minnesota next season? We would have Rubio, Love, Flynn, Beasley. However, with poor coaching this team won't get anywhere anytime soon.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

purple guy wrote:
Sorry, had no idea. ESPN, or any other sports channel/high lights I watch, when NBA comes on, I turn the channel. Have zero interest in the game. I have heard of Love, but I had no idea he played for the Wolves, and frankly, dont care. If the Wolves were in the final game of the NBA finals I wouldnt watch. Just of no interest to me. Just like NASCAR, ccouldnt make me watch.

So I take it Love is good then huh????? :wink:
i believe that you don't follow the nba. a lot of people don't. i don't follow nascar but millions of people do. that said, i find it kind of funny that a guy not interested in the nba, a guy who doesn't even know a player on the timberwolves....is the same guy who STARTED a thread about the nba and what the timberwolves got in a trade....

:shock: :lol:
i'm ready for a beer.
DeeEss57
All Pro Elite Player

Post by DeeEss57 »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:Man wouldn't it be something if Rubio came to Minnesota next season? We would have Rubio, Love, Flynn, Beasley. However, with poor coaching this team won't get anywhere anytime soon.

Ricky Rubio will never wear a T'wolves uniform. He's dragging his feet as long as he can until he can get out of coming to Minnesota. Otherwise, he'd already be here.

Dawn
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

DeeEss57 wrote:
Ricky Rubio will never wear a T'wolves uniform. He's dragging his feet as long as he can until he can get out of coming to Minnesota. Otherwise, he'd already be here.

Dawn
I think he will. He signed a hefty contract in Europe if I'm not mistaken. I think he'll be here sooner than peiple think