A good laugh. Wow.

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

purple guy
Hall of Famer

A good laugh. Wow.

Post by purple guy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ5P6RUvbVM&sns=fb

Sounded like I did in 8th grade speech class, not my favorite activity. Public speaking sucks. Wow, thats funny.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: A good laugh. Wow.

Post by PurpleMustReign »

purple guy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ5P6RUvbVM&sns=fb

Sounded like I did in 8th grade speech class, not my favorite activity. Public speaking sucks. Wow, thats funny.

Hey, that was Paul Magers in the beginning!!

I wonder what happened. She must have just had a bad moment, lol..
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

You guys have a sick sense of humor. <clickable>

Seriously though ... they've been going back and forth on if it was a stroke or not. The latest verdict is; stroke.
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

Cliff wrote:You guys have a sick sense of humor. <clickable>

Seriously though ... they've been going back and forth on if it was a stroke or not. The latest verdict is; stroke.

Wow, thats not good. But I admit, it made me laugh.
DeeEss57
All Pro Elite Player

Post by DeeEss57 »

Cliff wrote:You guys have a sick sense of humor. <clickable>

Yeah, the station's web site is saying she had a medical related problem that night. She went to her doctor for tests, but I've not heard if anything came of them. A local radio station had been playing the audio of her for several days, saying she hadn't had a medical problem. However, I haven't heard it since I directed them to check the web site again.

Dawn
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

DeeEss57 wrote:
Yeah, the station's web site is saying she had a medical related problem that night. She went to her doctor for tests, but I've not heard if anything came of them. A local radio station had been playing the audio of her for several days, saying she hadn't had a medical problem. However, I haven't heard it since I directed them to check the web site again.

Dawn
Heard on the news this morning the diagnosis was a "complex migrane" (which apparently can mimic a stroke). Relatively, good news, I guess...
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!