Do Vikings Have the Most Unattractive Cheerleaders in NFL?

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

BGM
Hall of Famer

Re: Do Vikings Have the Most Unattractive Cheerleaders in NF

Post by BGM »

Jeez. Tough crowd. I have to wonder, though, how may of us would even get a second look from even one of these cheerleaders. :) :smilevike:
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
Dranzer
Veteran

Post by Dranzer »

BGM wrote:Jeez. Tough crowd. I have to wonder, though, how may of us would even get a second look from even one of these cheerleaders. :) :smilevike:
Im a preety handsome guy and I'll be shocked if they weren't single no desperate handsome guy would want them.
Dranzer
Veteran

Post by Dranzer »

I don't mean to make fun of these ladies but their got to be some better looking cheerleaders than that.
ALIMON
Backup

Post by ALIMON »

It's all about the pom poms lol !
NO HONESTY + NO LOYALTY = NO HONOR !
Noxage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Noxage »

Dranzer wrote: Im a preety handsome guy and I'll be shocked if they weren't single no desperate handsome guy would want them.

:roll:

Yah, we're all Brad Pitt's shy but more attractive secret younger brother on internet forums.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

Noxage wrote:
:roll:

Yah, we're all Brad Pitt's shy but more attractive secret younger brother on internet forums.
you have to remember that everything he says is opposite. for instance...he thinks childress is a good coach and shouldn't have been fired. he also suggested we give wade phillips a look.

:shock: :lol:
i'm ready for a beer.
Darkwing
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Darkwing »

Well, considering my wife is a supermodel and my mistress did a spread for Playboy a little while back, I can honestly say these women are WAY below my standards. Like I was telling Ryan Reynolds the other day when we were hanging out... It's actually quite pathetic the way women throw themselves at us. I mean, seriously, if you're an 8 or a 9 you don't have a chance with me. 9.5 is slumming for me.
OJVIKE
Career Elite Player

Post by OJVIKE »

this is my cuz.she is great sends there calenders to me signed.
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

OJVIKE wrote:Image
this is my cuz.she is great sends there calenders to me signed.
Awesome for you! I'd be happy with an unsigned calendar! :)
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa