Should I accept this trade?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Should I accept this trade?

Post by Now its our time »

I give up Hakeem Nicks for Steve Smith (NYG) and Benjarvus Green-Ellis.

My Rbs are Joseph Addai (on a bye), Michael Bush, Mike Tolbert and Cadillac Williams.

WRs are Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith (Carolina), Mike Wallace, and Mike Sims-Walker.

The league is a PPR league
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer
Iron Man Favre
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Should I accept this trade?

Post by Iron Man Favre »

I wouldn't do it. You already have enough and good Wide Recievers and Running backs.
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Iron Man Favre wrote:I wouldn't do it. You already have enough and good Wide Recievers and Running backs.
I think Williams, Bush, and Tolbert are mediocre at best

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer
Iron Man Favre
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Iron Man Favre »

I think Benjarvus Green-Ellis is the same way. Besides the Patriots always use a bunch of running backs during the game and Fred Taylor is coming back soon.
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Iron Man Favre wrote:I think Benjarvus Green-Ellis is the same way. Besides the Patriots always use a bunch of running backs during the game and Fred Taylor is coming back soon.
Some other guy is offering Deangelo for a good receiver so I'll take that route :)

Iron Man Favre
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Iron Man Favre »

Now its our time wrote: Some other guy is offering Deangelo for a good receiver so I'll take that route :)
Why did you reject the trade? It's not like your going to get out of the hole you dug yourself in. Accept it :twisted:
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Iron Man Favre wrote: Why did you reject the trade? It's not like your going to get out of the hole you dug yourself in. Accept it :twisted:
Actually,you better be glad I didn't accept it :D

Iron Man Favre
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Iron Man Favre »

Now its our time wrote: Actually,you better be glad I didn't accept it :D
Not really. My team is in first place and could of handle a lost like D-Williams. I was just trying to help you out bro.
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Ehh, I got Andre,Percy,Mike Williams and Derrick Mason. The last two are OK but I really needed a RB more.