View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:39 am



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Is it me? 
Author Message
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:51 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: Arizona
Post Is it me?
Or are the smilies on the side different?

_________________
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer


Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:19 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:44 pm
Posts: 10851
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Is it me?
Now its our time wrote:
Or are the smilies on the side different?


I was messing with them last night, added a couple. I didn't delete any, you can still see the others by clicking the "View more smilies" link


Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:41 am
Posts: 1357
Post Re: Is it me?
glg wrote:
Now its our time wrote:
Or are the smilies on the side different?


I was messing with them last night, added a couple. I didn't delete any, you can still see the others by clicking the "View more smilies" link

I like 'em! Thanks!


Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:44 pm
Posts: 10851
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Is it me?
beardedterror wrote:
glg wrote:
Now its our time wrote:
Or are the smilies on the side different?


I was messing with them last night, added a couple. I didn't delete any, you can still see the others by clicking the "View more smilies" link

I like 'em! Thanks!


I was trying to make the front panel a little less cluttered, added this one that I think I will use a lot during games. :wtf:


Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:15 pm
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17767
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: Is it me?
glg wrote:
beardedterror wrote:
[I like 'em! Thanks!


I was trying to make the front panel a little less cluttered, added this one that I think I will use a lot during games. :wtf:



Awesome. Is there a gun shooting a bald head smiley out there? 8)

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.