I'm starting him.

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

thatguy
Hall of Famer

I'm starting him.

Post by thatguy »

I'm starting Berrian this weekend in my fantasy league.

He's gonna tear it up! Count on it!
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." ~Thucydides
TeamChaplain
All Pro Elite Player

Re: I'm starting him.

Post by TeamChaplain »

I am starting Camarillo cause he is fired up to play his former team.
From the Fjords of ValHalla
Iron Man Favre
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Iron Man Favre »

thatguy wrote:I'm starting Berrian this weekend in my fantasy league.

Congratulations!!!! Im sure your going to be :cheer: for him
Last edited by Iron Man Favre on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

ha. good luck. i have him on my squad as i got him very late. i want to take your side on this...i really do. i want berrian to step up and prove all his critics wrong. i really do. but i'm losing patience. not only did i not start him on my fantasy team, i'm borderline wishing he didn't start for my "real life" team! :spanking:
i'm ready for a beer.
A.D_blazing
Transition Player

Post by A.D_blazing »

Well i benched Berrian for Mike Williams(Buccaneers)..Hope you're right for our Vikings sake.I still can't believe the vikings are paying him almost 7 millions for overrated Berrian.
thatguy
Hall of Famer

Post by thatguy »

A.D_blazing wrote: Well i benched Berrian for Mike Williams(Buccaneers)..Hope you're right for our Vikings sake.I still can't believe the vikings are paying him almost 7 millions for overrated Berrian.
Love Berrian, but Mike Williams is a sleeper pick all the way through the season, and I don't blame you for starting him. I got him soooo late...lucky me! :)
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it." ~Thucydides
TrenchGoon
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by TrenchGoon »

thatguy wrote: Love Berrian, but Mike Williams is a sleeper pick all the way through the season, and I don't blame you for starting him. I got him soooo late...lucky me! :)
what is it that you love so much about berrian? how he looks?
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

TeamChaplain wrote:I am starting Camarillo cause he is fired up to play his former team.
I may do the same. I picked him up since he was undrafted. I'm considering putting him in the flex spot this week.
thatguy
Hall of Famer

Post by thatguy »

TrenchGoon wrote: what is it that you love so much about berrian? how he looks?
lol no. He's usually a pretty legit wide receiver. I like how he's scrappy in the red zone, and how he can beat guys over the top. He's just been my favorite since he's come to Minny.
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Now its our time »

I don't think I have Berrian on my 3 fantasy teams :oops:
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer
Noxage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Noxage »

thatguy wrote: I like how he's scrappy in the red zone, and how he can beat guys over the top. He's just been my favorite since he's come to Minny.
Scrappy?

Don't get me wrong, he has his share of positive attributes but I don't think scrappy would be one of them. Beating guys deep with his pure speed, yes. Scrappy, not so sure.
thatguy
Hall of Famer

Post by thatguy »

Noxage wrote: Scrappy?

Don't get me wrong, he has his share of positive attributes but I don't think scrappy would be one of them. Beating guys deep with his pure speed, yes. Scrappy, not so sure.
I don't know, he seems to fight for yards whenever he's in the red zone, and he's not afraid to get thrown around down there.
Noxage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Noxage »

Fair enough. Hopefully this perceived scrappyness will translate into a couple of scores for the Vikes (and your fantasy team) on Sunday. :beerchug:
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

I started him last week. How stupid of me.

I'm on the verge of dropping him, but I know that as soon as I do that (or just benching him) he'll have a game with 100+ yds and a TD.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

HornedMessiah wrote:I started him last week. How stupid of me.

I'm on the verge of dropping him, but I know that as soon as I do that (or just benching him) he'll have a game with 100+ yds and a TD.
me too. :x and to make it worse i had collie on my bench scoring points like crazy. so i switched them now so you guys will be happy to know that berrian is going off this weekend! and if you have collie started i'd reconsider as he'll likely not do anything this week and most likely get hurt....

:wallbang:
i'm ready for a beer.