View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 WANTED: testers for new board style 
Site Admin

Post WANTED: testers for new board style
The current default board style (black background, white text, purple accents) hasn't been updated for the latest version of the board software, and that appears to be causing polls not to work for users of that style.

I found a new style with a similar color scheme and added some Vikes graphics.

I'm looking for some people to test it out, let me know how it looks, make sure everything works, etc.

If you're willing to give it a shot, go to User Control panel (link is at the top right of any page), then click Board Preferences. Look for the field My board style, it should be wowpurple. Change it to AcidTech Purple. Then submit and it'll change to the new style.

Please reply in this thread if you see any problems, have suggestions, or just to say it's working well (so I know somebody's looked :) ).

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 pm
Rookie

Post Re: WANTED: testers for new board style
Everything seems perfect! Good job! :govikes:

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:43 pm
All Pro Elite Player

glg wrote:
The current default board style (black background, white text, purple accents) hasn't been updated for the latest version of the board software, and that appears to be causing polls not to work for users of that style.

I found a new style with a similar color scheme and added some Vikes graphics.

I'm looking for some people to test it out, let me know how it looks, make sure everything works, etc.

If you're willing to give it a shot, go to User Control panel (link is at the top right of any page), then click Board Preferences. Look for the field My board style, it should be wowpurple. Change it to AcidTech Purple. Then submit and it'll change to the new style.

Please reply in this thread if you see any problems, have suggestions, or just to say it's working well (so I know somebody's looked :) ).

Worked for me. Thanks

Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 pm
Veteran

:thumbsup:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:03 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

I've tried it for a few days and find it working well and worth using. Thanks, Geoff.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:27 pm
Hall of Famer

Many of the smilies look quite bad on the dark gray background. Your avatar doesn't look very good, either. I'm guessing that the transparency for these images was set with a light colored or white background and the anti-aliasing picked up a few light colored pixels.

:shock: 8) :lol: :x :P :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :govikes:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 pm
Pro Bowl Elite Player

looks good :banana2:

Skol!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]