Ben Rothlisburger

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

Viva la Vikings
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Ben Rothlisburger

Post by Viva la Vikings »

Hello people, Im in a bind here. Ok the situation is I'm in a keeper league w/ cap and I need a QB. Right now my team looks like this:

QB: Chad Henne
RB: Run DMC (Darren Mcfadden)
WR: Ocho Cinco (Chad Johnson)
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Hines Ward
TE: Dallas Clark

I lost a majority of my team to free agency and retirement issues (I used to have Kurt Warner) soo someone in the league noticed i was in need of a QB and offered Big Ben. We have an NFL college draft come draft time for college prospects and we're given 1st and 2nd round picks. Well, this year I have one 1st rounder and three 2nd rounders. The proposed deal at first was for two 2nd rounders, one from this year and one for next year. Now he's interested in Run DMC soo he's offering Big Ben for Mcfadden. The question is either to pursue him and if so which deal or keep the picks and build through the draft. Ben is going through some legal problems right now and IDK how that will affect playing time for next year, thats why im also scared to pull the trigger. You know my situation, what are your thoughts. Thx for your time.
Meet at the Quarterback. -Purple People Eaters
Demi
Commissioner

Re: Ben Rothlisburger

Post by Demi »

I'd probably do the 2 2nds, complete crap shoot that rookies will even get playing time, much less contribute. I'm not sold on McFadden, but with Fargas gone McFadden should get plenty of carries if he doesn't get hurt. You'd still have picks and you're basic team would be in place.
Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Ben Rothlisburger

Post by Cliff »

I agree with demi.

However, have you been in communication with anybody else in your league? Perhaps someone else might be willing to deal a QB for 2 2nd rounders.

Do your research on Big Ben, of course ... if it looks like he'll be in then definitely do it.