WANTED: testers for new board style

Announcements, suggestions, comments, or problems with Vikingsmessageboard.com

Moderator: Moderators

glg
Site Admin

WANTED: testers for new board style

Post by glg »

The current default board style (black background, white text, purple accents) hasn't been updated for the latest version of the board software, and that appears to be causing polls not to work for users of that style.

I found a new style with a similar color scheme and added some Vikes graphics.

I'm looking for some people to test it out, let me know how it looks, make sure everything works, etc.

If you're willing to give it a shot, go to User Control panel (link is at the top right of any page), then click Board Preferences. Look for the field My board style, it should be wowpurple. Change it to AcidTech Purple. Then submit and it'll change to the new style.

Please reply in this thread if you see any problems, have suggestions, or just to say it's working well (so I know somebody's looked :) ).
Met!
Rookie

Re: WANTED: testers for new board style

Post by Met! »

Everything seems perfect! Good job! :govikes:
Fran the Man
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Fran the Man »

glg wrote:The current default board style (black background, white text, purple accents) hasn't been updated for the latest version of the board software, and that appears to be causing polls not to work for users of that style.

I found a new style with a similar color scheme and added some Vikes graphics.

I'm looking for some people to test it out, let me know how it looks, make sure everything works, etc.

If you're willing to give it a shot, go to User Control panel (link is at the top right of any page), then click Board Preferences. Look for the field My board style, it should be wowpurple. Change it to AcidTech Purple. Then submit and it'll change to the new style.

Please reply in this thread if you see any problems, have suggestions, or just to say it's working well (so I know somebody's looked :) ).
Worked for me. Thanks
Don't pick a fight with an old Viking. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
The Bonecrusher
Veteran

Post by The Bonecrusher »

:thumbsup:
CalVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CalVike »

I've tried it for a few days and find it working well and worth using. Thanks, Geoff.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

Many of the smilies look quite bad on the dark gray background. Your avatar doesn't look very good, either. I'm guessing that the transparency for these images was set with a light colored or white background and the anti-aliasing picked up a few light colored pixels.

:shock: 8) :lol: :x :P :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :govikes:
Eliot
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Eliot »

looks good :banana2:
Minnesota Vikings fan from Missouri!

Skol!