Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

AllDayAdrian

Post by AllDayAdrian »

My name is Kellen, I'm an OU student, and a new Vikings fan! AD is a special player, and because of him I have become a fan of all Vikings players. I hope I am welcome!
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

AllDayAdrian wrote:My name is Kellen, I'm an OU student, and a new Vikings fan! AD is a special player, and because of him I have become a fan of all Vikings players. I hope I am welcome!
:welcome to the board. The Vikes may add another OU player in this years draft so you should be right at home here. Nothing like a few Big 12 boys on the team. :)
Mike

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

AllDayAdrian wrote: I hope I am welcome!
Nope, you're not. :P Just kidding, welcome abord. I hope you have fun here, this is really a good place.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
TeamChaplain
All Pro Elite Player

Post by TeamChaplain »

Hi y'all, I have been on here for a couple of weeks but I just haven't introduced myself. (bad manners) My name is Matt and I serve 3 churches and a campus ministry in Brookings, SD. I have been really impressed with the site and I hope to develop some friendships here.

grace and peace,
Matt
From the Fjords of ValHalla
vikingman
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by vikingman »

TeamChaplain wrote:Hi y'all, I have been on here for a couple of weeks but I just haven't introduced myself. (bad manners) My name is Matt and I serve 3 churches and a campus ministry in Brookings, SD. I have been really impressed with the site and I hope to develop some friendships here.

grace and peace,
Matt
:welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy your stay here. This is a great board. Have been a season ticket holder since last year and hope to see you at a game this year.
NastyNorseman
Starter

Post by NastyNorseman »

Wow, just realized this was here and now I feel rude.
My name is Mark and I have been transplanted into the enemy zone of Milwaukee, WI from the likes of SoCal and AZ.
Been watching this board for a while and thought what the heck might as well join up. This is BY FAR the best site for Vikes news and I greatly appreciate all your insight (well except for those few pack and bear fans)
I bid hello to all :D
The only completely consistent people are the dead.
Aldous Huxley
TeamChaplain
All Pro Elite Player

Post by TeamChaplain »

Greetings! Norsy! Good to have you here. That's got to be rough livin just south of cheese.
From the Fjords of ValHalla
OJVIKE
Career Elite Player

Post by OJVIKE »

hey all i am OJVIKE,i am a true fan of football,and of corse the vikings,my name....well i am a tailgater i have tailgated with kansas viking for about 8-9 yrs now and i showed up in the lot driving a white bronco..that is how i got my football name...lol nice to meet all of you ..hope to have some friendly topics with all of you. and maybe some disagreements on the way. but hey thats what makes us all different people.lets keep it fun...
NastyNorseman
Starter

Post by NastyNorseman »

TeamChaplain wrote:Greetings! Norsy! Good to have you here. That's got to be rough livin just south of cheese.
To you too Chap. Believe me, it's not easy livin in the land of cheese balls. Although I do love sportin my #44 jersey up in Lambeau every year, of course it would be nice to walk away with a win. Last year was not good as you can imagine!!
The only completely consistent people are the dead.
Aldous Huxley
67GT500#2100
Backup

Post by 67GT500#2100 »

My name is Larry, when I was 8 years old I turned on the television on a cold winter day and a football game was about to start. My parents were baseball fans and never watched football so I had no family influence. Anyway, the game on television was called the Superbowl and it features the Vikings and the Raiders. For some reason I decided to root for the Vikes and it became an obsession for the rest of my life. I attend the game in Detroit every year but have not been to the dome to see a game since 2005 when I attend the Steelers trashing our Vikes on the way to a Superbowl victory a few months later. Anyway I am glad to be here and I am always hopeful this time of year.

P.S. My screen name is the one I use at ShelbyForums.com where I am a moderator. I always use the same screen name everywhere I post in case someone I know is over here.
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

:welcome to the board Larry. Hopefully we have a good playoff run to discuss here this year!
Mike

vikingman
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by vikingman »

:welcome to the board Larry. Hope you enjoy the site and we have a lot of knowledgeable Viking fans here.
GeneWashingtonguy
Practice Squad

Hey All

Post by GeneWashingtonguy »

My name is CJ, i am a huge Viking fan and new to message boards. I am a diehard Viking fan, i love to talk Viking football when i get the time.Heyall!
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Re: Hey All

Post by Kansas Viking »

GeneWashingtonguy wrote:My name is CJ, i am a huge Viking fan and new to message boards. I am a diehard Viking fan, i love to talk Viking football when i get the time.Heyall!
:welcome
Hope you enjoy the board and glad to have you.
Mike

BigMo
All Pro Elite Player

Post by BigMo »

WOW! Talk about an influx of new blood to The Kansas Viking board! Kudos to you Mike! And a fan all the way from China to boot?
A big hearty :welcome to you all! Hope you enjoy your time here, Mike has made this place worth coming back too, time and time again!!

It's great knowing some old timers have joined as well! We at least have that much in common! Check out my thread which is a tribute to the 1969 Vikings! Some of you mentioned you started watching the Vikings while living in SoCal also so we have that unique bond we share! I was just a little shy of my 7th birthday back in 65 when I first learned of the Vikings and living in Riverside I know exactly how odd it was to be cheering for the Vikes! People could never understand it! LOL!!! Sometimes I don't to this day!!!

At any rate, good to see all you new members here! Don't be shy and post more than I do!!!

SKOL Vikings!!! :beerchug: