In the playoffs of 20 team NFC North league!

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

In the playoffs of 20 team NFC North league!

Post by Colinito »

Swaps and Cliff have 1st round byes.

I (the Austin Yogis) face the Duluth Dawgs. I am the under-dawg, but I have Sidney Rice so ha!

Bleed Purple and Gold faces Demis Bashers. Demi is the underdog, but the other Adrian Peterson laid an egg for BPG, so Demi looks to have a decent chance at upset.

Many people from this board were not in the top 6, we will call them losers. I will not name names, however. Okay, I'll name one name: Favre's Legacy!

My dream is to face Demi in the finals and destroy him by at least 30 points, but it will be a hard road to get there. Assuming I beat the Dawgs, I would have to face Swaps (and LT) next.

In retrospect, my season would have been a lot better had I picked Jamal Lewis over Deuce McAllister. I wrestled with it for a full minute and thirty seconds, and ultimately made the wrong decision. I tried to pull a pre-season trade, but to no avail.

But Tony Romo and Joseph Addai are gold (Jerry), so if I lose this week I will puke.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Drafted Quinn/Frye as my backups...lucky for me I grabbed Anderson when he replaced Frye! Only players that I actually drafted left starting is Chris Brown and Edgerrin James. My team is so terrible after Anderson, it comes down to who shows up and who doesnt after him. Gotta hope for a big game out of a few players. The other AP laid an egg...but my TE didnt do so hot either.

GO BASHERS!
Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Colinito »

Yoda says a running back and a tight end the same expectations do not have
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

They do when you're my pathetic team!
Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Colinito »

My dream is coming true. Go Aaron Stecker and Roddy White tonight!!

But then if I win I've got Swaps, and while I've beat him once, it will be tough going. I'll need to be firing on all cylinders. No eggs by Sidney Rice!!
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Gooo Roddy White! (I hate Drew Brees. :( )

At least it's making this game watchable. Two terrible teams with no future going at it.

I'm going to lose. waaaah. *cries*
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Woooo! Here I come!

Objects in your mirror, maybe closer then they appear! *crowd goes wild*
Swaps
Career Elite Player

Post by Swaps »

i'm ranked #1 in 2 of my 4 leagues.

and another i'm ranked 3rd.

son, i'm a powerhouse.

aint nobody gonna roll this boy.
What do you think of my Defense Now?!??! BWRAAARRRGGGG!!
I look good in purple! - Jared Allen
Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Colinito »

Alright Swaps, let's do this then.
Swaps
Career Elite Player

Post by Swaps »

you see that fist in your avatar?

that's from the perspective of your face.
What do you think of my Defense Now?!??! BWRAAARRRGGGG!!
I look good in purple! - Jared Allen
Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Colinito »

So I'm punching myself then??

Speaking of avatars, is that crazy looking fellow on yours Keith Jardine? MMA is my second favorite sport, I love fighting.

EDIT: On second look, that guy looks a bit bigger than 205 and I doubt Jardine would be out in the streets with his shirt off causing trouble, but they do look a lot of like. This could be Jardine's older, steroid-addled brother who stages street fights in what looks like the projects.
Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Colinito »

We're one week away from a Yogis-Bashers final. Although at the moment I'm calling a Yogis-Cliff's Vikings final unfortunately. What do you think Demi, can you pull this one out? I'd be tempted to get on your bandwagon, but Cotchery?? Plus Cliff has Tom Brady, who is going to annihilate the J-T-S.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

I'm putting my faith in the Jets!

And going down with the ship. I didn't think I'd win last week, feel the same this week. I'll try though! Don't feel too good about starting Chris Brown. :(

And no, that's not Jardine. That's Techno Viking! (youtube it. The beat it version is good too!)
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Good job Colinito! Big bad swaps goes down. What a chump. Just goes to show top 3 picks don't buy fantasy football championships. I made it as far as he did!

Too bad you lost Shockey for the championship, and looks like Rice too. As someone whose been trying to find a WR and TE all season, good luck to you!
Colinito
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Colinito »

Ha ha, thanks. I actually would have had a higher total if I started Marcedes Lewis over Shockey, so he's in for the Championship game. As for WRs, if only that damn Javon Walker could get out on the field I'd be fine.

Yeah I beat Swaps in the regular season too so he's been swept, LT, Moss, and all.

Sorry I couldn't face you in the Finals Demi. Tom Brady's bad game left an opportunity for you to pull it out, but then the weather bug got Derek Anderson too.

Oh well...Cliff it's on. Austin vs. Kentucky in the NFC North Championship game!