Any Plaxico owners?

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

S197
Fenrir

Any Plaxico owners?

Post by S197 »

I have him in most of my leagues as I thought he'd have a big year. And he sure had a big night. But now with Manning injured I don't know what to do with him.

Should I look for a trade while his stock is high or hang onto him and see what happens?
mefford76
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mefford76 »

i don't own him, but i would think his stock is extremely low right now. he should be good after manning comes back if last night is any clue. hang onto him and he should be good eventually. if you get a good deal, go for it, but i doubt you're going to get the value a guy like that can bring come playoff time.
wavesport303
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by wavesport303 »

I have him, im not trading him cause his stock is goin be low with Eli injuried
VT Rugby
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I have him on one of my squads (And I play against wavesport on the MSG boards league this coming week).

You could try and trade him but don't hit the panic button and give him away for nothing.

Personally; I'm keeping him. Manning only looks to be out for 3-4 weeks and he'll still be the Giants #1 guy. He won't have 3 TDs every week (Even if manning did come back) but he'll still probably be worth 10+ points a week.