How do you add images to signatures?

Announcements, suggestions, comments, or problems with Vikingsmessageboard.com

Moderator: Moderators

CanadianVikingFan

How do you add images to signatures?

Post by CanadianVikingFan »

Hello, how do i add an image to my signature? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Re: How do you add images to signatures?

Post by Kansas Viking »

CanadianVikingFan wrote:Hello, how do i add an image to my signature? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Go into your profile and under signature add "img" and then type in your url. Followed by "/img"

It would look like this:

"img"http://www.kansasviking.com/imagesboard/kv.jpe"/img"

Now keep in mind that you need to surround the img tags with [ ] instead of the quotation marks. I used quotation marks so that you could see how it would work.

Also keep in mind that if it is a big picture, causing the screen to scroll, or takes up too much bandwidth, I will delete it. :) That way it won't slow the load times down.
Mike

CanadianVikingFan

Post by CanadianVikingFan »

Ok, thanks for the help.
ceaser211
Backup

Post by ceaser211 »

I'm new at this but I created a image on my computer and was wondering how to get the image uploaded so I can use it? I have a DHCP connection and don't know how exactly how to do the URL. Any help would be great, thanks. Its about 75k and 400 pix wide by 134 pix high.
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

ceaser211 wrote:I'm new at this but I created a image on my computer and was wondering how to get the image uploaded so I can use it? I have a DHCP connection and don't know how exactly how to do the URL. Any help would be great, thanks. Its about 75k and 400 pix wide by 134 pix high.
Your image has to be hosted somewhere on the Internet. If you email it to me I will upload it to my site and send you the url for it.
Mike

ceaser211
Backup

Post by ceaser211 »

Thanks, I will get it to you today sometime.
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

ceaser211 wrote:Thanks, I will get it to you today sometime.
Here you go.

http://www.kansasviking.com/imagesboard/peterson.jpg
Mike