early fantasy football trade

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

Swaps
Career Elite Player

early fantasy football trade

Post by Swaps »

I was offered a rediculous trade in one of my fantasy leagues...

They already did the draft, which was dumb, so I thought.

Some guy in the league offered me Ben Rothelisberger and Jerico Crotchery for Ahman Green...

Keep in mind, I have LT and Edgerrin James, with Kevin Jones and Leon Washington on the bench. I had Shaub as a backup QB and no WRs in depth.

So I drop a running back I never would've used, and get a good QB and a good WR for depth. I have TO and Plaxico Burris as my starting WRs.

I felt bad accepting the trade. But if you're dumb enough to offer it, then I'm not going to enlighten you.
What do you think of my Defense Now?!??! BWRAAARRRGGGG!!
I look good in purple! - Jared Allen
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

I'd think it had more to do with his depth at HB, or lack thereof. I'd hope Ben and Jerricho arent starters, or #1 guys. Neither of them seem like big fantasy guys, Green has some potential. It looks ok to me, if he needed the help at hb.
Swaps
Career Elite Player

Post by Swaps »

yeah, because I want a fumble machine who is learning a new system with a garbage O-line and a QB who has started 2 games in his career.

(keep in mind, I didn't draft Ahman, Since the draft was so early I completely forgot that the draft happened until I checked the leagues a week after the draft was completed, "yahoo" drafted my team)
What do you think of my Defense Now?!??! BWRAAARRRGGGG!!
I look good in purple! - Jared Allen
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

No, but someone might want a starting HB....