fantasy drafts

A forum for Fantasy Football discussion. Talk about leagues, trades, players or start your own league!

Moderator: Moderators

mefford76
Hall of Fame Candidate

fantasy drafts

Post by mefford76 »

anyone have a good link to a site that just lists the way some fantasy drafts went? i want to get a good sense of how people are thinking. never can have enough.
mefford76
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mefford76 »

so no one knows a place to look at how some drafts have gone?
Samkon35
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Samkon35 »

I could post a few of my drafts, but there all different. It just depends on who you are playing with. If I were you id recomend this. Take the best player available at every spot. That usually is a good strategy for new people. Some new guys get stuck in the take 2 rbs first myth. Then they have a bad pick and end up with ronnie brown and caddilack williams as their first two picks and dont win to many games. Just take the best players available!!
Bill Carson
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bill Carson »

mefford76 wrote:so no one knows a place to look at how some drafts have gone?
10 Team Mock Draft

12 Team Mock Draft

14 Team Mock Draft
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

I could try to show you my draft results. I doubt it would work though.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
mefford76
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mefford76 »

FavresLegacy wrote:I could post a few of my drafts, but there all different. It just depends on who you are playing with. If I were you id recomend this. Take the best player available at every spot. That usually is a good strategy for new people. Some new guys get stuck in the take 2 rbs first myth. Then they have a bad pick and end up with ronnie brown and caddilack williams as their first two picks and dont win to many games. Just take the best players available!!
i like to see how low and high people go. i usually set my sites on certain players. worked well for me last year.
10 Team Mock Draft

12 Team Mock Draft

14 Team Mock Draft
thanks for posting. i wish they posted dates on these things. that matters a lot.