Whos ready for some football?

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Samkon35
All Pro Elite Player

Whos ready for some football?

Post by Samkon35 »

I am!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :o :shock: 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink: :rock: :burp: :slice: :assimilate :thumbsup: :rofl: :beerock: :smilevike: :deadhorse: :point: :clap: :soap :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: : :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

Got to agree. I leave for Minnesota one week from tomorrow. August the 9th can't get here soon enough for me.
Mike

Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

4 days until the hall of fame game! Not the Vikings but it's the first shot to feed the addiction!
Sackmeifyoucan
Veteran

Post by Sackmeifyoucan »

Kansas Viking wrote:Got to agree. I leave for Minnesota one week from tomorrow. August the 9th can't get here soon enough for me.
Me either.
I'll be waiting in the lot for you KV!
Beers...brats...
MAN I CANT WAIT!!!!!
:beerock:
Samkon35
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Samkon35 »

Yea, I am so excited. I cant even wait for our first preseason game!!!!!!!
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

Sackmeifyoucan wrote: Me either.
I'll be waiting in the lot for you KV!
Beers...brats...
MAN I CANT WAIT!!!!!
:beerock:
We won't be doing the lot. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Metrodome, if we still have a reservation that is and can get there. Then we are hoofing it to the Dome while hitting a few bars along the way.
Mike

Bill Carson
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bill Carson »

Kansas Viking wrote:We won't be doing the lot. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Metrodome, if we still have a reservation that is and can get there. Then we are hoofing it to the Dome while hitting a few bars along the way.
Purple truck in the parking ramp during a game = sick and wrong
:cry:
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

:D :) :o :shock: 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :wink: :!: :idea: :govikes: :mrgreen: :thumbsup: :rock: :bowdown: :rofl: :welcome :smilevike: :banana: :banana2: :party: :rolling: :cheer:
Lol my bad. I am ready for some football!!!
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

Bill Carson wrote: Purple truck in the parking ramp during a game = sick and wrong
:cry:
Truck isn't making this trip. We are bringing the car since we won't be tailgating. Got to save some money somewhere along the way. We are doing 1 Pre-Season game, 1 road game to KC, and 7 Regular Season Home games. Need to stretch the budget a bit. May have to bring the car again if there is a hurricane this year and gas goes up.
Mike