buyers remorse?

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

MrDonut
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by MrDonut »

be careful with forza 2.. i had a launch 360 and after i had played forza for a while the colors went funny.. after a little while longer, the video output was completely messed up with a black screen and white dots flying by..

i've heard that there are certain games that cause the 360 to overheat more than others and forza is one of them.

it was sent in for repairs about 2 weeks ago and i haven't heard anything about it yet..
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

Swaps wrote:I have KOTOR 1 & 2.

they're both really cool.

2 was really easy.
but I could NOT beat the first one.

I keep getting stuck in that room with all the #### robots in the end and I CAN NOT freakin figure out how to go through the door...

WHAT'S THE TRICK!?!?
I agree that 1 was tougher than 2, by far.

If I recall correctly, you have to spike in to each console and overload each place the robots spawn from. When you overload them all, the door will open and the end cutscene will start. Then you have a REALLY nasty battle on your hands.

BGM
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
Samkon35
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Samkon35 »

Hey swomps, Once you get live and the new madden, I will own you so bad. I know I will beat you, its just a question of by how much.
Swaps
Career Elite Player

Post by Swaps »

BGM wrote: I agree that 1 was tougher than 2, by far.

If I recall correctly, you have to spike in to each console and overload each place the robots spawn from. When you overload them all, the door will open and the end cutscene will start. Then you have a REALLY nasty battle on your hands.

BGM

what do you mean by "spike"?

I can never select the console to do anything to it... I've tried mines, i've tried "destroy droid" I've tried anything and everything... :(

and samkon.
quit being a tard, your act is getting annoying.
What do you think of my Defense Now?!??! BWRAAARRRGGGG!!
I look good in purple! - Jared Allen
Samkon35
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Samkon35 »

lol, its fine if u are scared to play me. I was ranked 103 in the world last september.
Swaps
Career Elite Player

Post by Swaps »

103rd biggest moron maybe.
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

Swaps wrote:

what do you mean by "spike"?

I can never select the console to do anything to it... I've tried mines, i've tried "destroy droid" I've tried anything and everything... :(
Do you have computer spikes in your inventory? You will need six, IIRC, for each terminal and I think there may be some in the boxes near each terminal.

If you don't have spikes, you are SOL.

There are computer consoles next to each of the places where droids spawn. Ignore the droids and use computer spikes to hack the terminals. Overload each terminal to destroy it and stop the droids from spawning. After you destroy all the terminals, the door should open.

Now, I played the PC version, so I am not sure if the XBox version is the same.

BGM
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

KOTOR I/II never gets old. I beat both of those games at least 10 times. I can't wait for Madden 08. Guitar Hero 2 is a really awesome game too! All Pro Football 2k is an awesome game, I got it like 2 weeks ago.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:Guitar Hero 2 is a really awesome game too!
I've spent way too much of my life playing guitar hero (PS2 version). I just bought the Encore 80's version and can't wait for 3 to come out.

My room-mates and I hook it up to our surround sound system, one takes bass/rhythm, one takes lead. It's a good time.

I can almost beat the whole game on expert (The last two sections really screw me over though, I'm only half way through the next to last section on expert still)
Swaps
Career Elite Player

Post by Swaps »

I can't wait for EA's "Rock Band" to come out.

I'm going to see if I can get some of my buddies to "invest" with me and then rock the snot out of our heads.
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

I already resevered Guitar Hero 3. Yeah i know i am obsessed. :)
Vikefantam
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Vikefantam »

FavresLegacy wrote:lol, its fine if u are scared to play me. I was ranked 103 in the world last september.
Little too much time on your hands? :P
Tammy
Swaps
Career Elite Player

Post by Swaps »

Vikefantam wrote: Little too much time on your hands? :P
if he did that then he wouldn't have time to play video games! ;-)

(ok, that was a little raunchy)
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Oh well it's ranked 103 for regular xbox. I sold mine a long time ago. Noone barley has a old xbox.