Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

Introductions - if you're new, say hello here
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6614
Page 13 of 13

Author:  Funkytown [ Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Nunin wrote:
Hey all,
I'm a lifelong Vikes fan and have been reading here and a couple other places for years now. I recently registered so I could put Jordy on ignore, then decided i may as well spend some time spouting my opinion as well. All fun and games to me though.
'Nunin' was the name of a Norse raven and means memory.
SKOL!


:elephant:

That's beautiful! Your honesty is great! :govikes:

Author:  Ohjay [ Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Nunin wrote:
Hey all,
I'm a lifelong Vikes fan and have been reading here and a couple other places for years now. I recently registered so I could put Jordy on ignore, then decided i may as well spend some time spouting my opinion as well. All fun and games to me though.
'Nunin' was the name of a Norse raven and means memory.
SKOL!

Welcome to one of the best Vikings messageboards on the internet! :rock:
I think you'll like it here, even with Jordy around :rofl: :wink:

Just a small FYI, but the raven was actually called Muninn(and it was always together with the raven Huginn).

Author:  Nunin [ Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Ohjay wrote:
Nunin wrote:
Hey all,
I'm a lifelong Vikes fan and have been reading here and a couple other places for years now. I recently registered so I could put Jordy on ignore, then decided i may as well spend some time spouting my opinion as well. All fun and games to me though.
'Nunin' was the name of a Norse raven and means memory.
SKOL!

Welcome to one of the best Vikings messageboards on the internet! :rock:
I think you'll like it here, even with Jordy around :rofl: :wink:

Just a small FYI, but the raven was actually called Muninn(and it was always together with the raven Huginn).

Aww chit...I remembered Huginn too, he was 'thought' but my memory failed me on Muninn. I suppose that's ironic lol
Thanks for setting me straight yo ;)

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Nunin wrote:
Hey all,
I'm a lifelong Vikes fan and have been reading here and a couple other places for years now. I recently registered so I could put Jordy on ignore, then decided i may as well spend some time spouting my opinion as well. All fun and games to me though.
'Nunin' was the name of a Norse raven and means memory.
SKOL!


Bwahahahahahahahaha

Author:  FrenchVikes [ Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Good morning guys,
Yes here where i live it's the morning (8.51am) i'm from Paris, France so as you can see, we are all around the world and it's great !

Before considering myself as a Vikings fan, i watched a lot of games and it was kind of hard for me to find "my team" at first i enjoyed the Panthers because of Cam...then the Seahawks because of their hot defense.
Later, i stopped watching football for a moment, and i was a big show tv addict and one of my favorite is Vikings...this is the main reason i became a Vikings fan maybe the reason can be weird haha but here i am !
Plus i always been a fan of AD so it's seem logical to me.
So i am a new fan, i started watching the team at the beginning of the last season (what a disapointment to pass from 5-0 to 8-8, my first one haha ;))

I can't wait to exchange with all of you guys, i planned to watch the Vikings game in London against the Browns next year so maybe we'll meet there. :govikes:

Author:  Cliff [ Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

FrenchVikes wrote:
Good morning guys,
Yes here where i live it's the morning (8.51am) i'm from Paris, France so as you can see, we are all around the world and it's great !

Before considering myself as a Vikings fan, i watched a lot of games and it was kind of hard for me to find "my team" at first i enjoyed the Panthers because of Cam...then the Seahawks because of their hot defense.
Later, i stopped watching football for a moment, and i was a big show tv addict and one of my favorite is Vikings...this is the main reason i became a Vikings fan maybe the reason can be weird haha but here i am !
Plus i always been a fan of AD so it's seem logical to me.
So i am a new fan, i started watching the team at the beginning of the last season (what a disapointment to pass from 5-0 to 8-8, my first one haha ;))

I can't wait to exchange with all of you guys, i planned to watch the Vikings game in London against the Browns next year so maybe we'll meet there. :govikes:


:welcome

I actually became a Vikings fan because when I was young when I played football video games it's the team I picked. As I got older and enjoyed sports more they stuck. So I understand becoming a fan in a ... nontraditional way :D

It was a pretty disappointing season. At least the beginning was fun, I suppose.

Anyway, welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy it here.

Author:  FrenchVikes [ Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Cliff wrote:
FrenchVikes wrote:
Good morning guys,
Yes here where i live it's the morning (8.51am) i'm from Paris, France so as you can see, we are all around the world and it's great !

Before considering myself as a Vikings fan, i watched a lot of games and it was kind of hard for me to find "my team" at first i enjoyed the Panthers because of Cam...then the Seahawks because of their hot defense.
Later, i stopped watching football for a moment, and i was a big show tv addict and one of my favorite is Vikings...this is the main reason i became a Vikings fan maybe the reason can be weird haha but here i am !
Plus i always been a fan of AD so it's seem logical to me.
So i am a new fan, i started watching the team at the beginning of the last season (what a disapointment to pass from 5-0 to 8-8, my first one haha ;))

I can't wait to exchange with all of you guys, i planned to watch the Vikings game in London against the Browns next year so maybe we'll meet there. :govikes:


:welcome

I actually became a Vikings fan because when I was young when I played football video games it's the team I picked. As I got older and enjoyed sports more they stuck. So I understand becoming a fan in a ... nontraditional way :D

It was a pretty disappointing season. At least the beginning was fun, I suppose.

Anyway, welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy it here.


Hey man, thanks for your welcome !

In my opinion, the video games (Madden i suppose?) is a nice way to get in to football and learn to appreciate the game and some players, so to find your team in this way...it's cool ! :)

Author:  Cliff [ Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

FrenchVikes wrote:
Hey man, thanks for your welcome !

In my opinion, the video games (Madden i suppose?) is a nice way to get in to football and learn to appreciate the game and some players, so to find your team in this way...it's cool ! :)


It was a good way to learn the game for sure.

It was actually Techmo Super Bowl.

Image

Author:  Dontanj [ Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Hey all am Happy to join the forum been watching NFL for about 2 years now. I live in London and wanna go to the Vikings game and was wondering what side fans are sitting as I wanna show up in colours as this is my first time coming to a game.

Author:  PurpleMustReign [ Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Dontanj wrote:
Hey all am Happy to join the forum been watching NFL for about 2 years now. I live in London and wanna go to the Vikings game and was wondering what side fans are sitting as I wanna show up in colours as this is my first time coming to a game.
Welcome!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Author:  bauce [ Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Hi! I just joined a few minutes ago from this post's timestamp.

I am a fan of the sorry-ass Bungles. It has gone down the crapper. The only person I could ever respect on that team since Marv took over is Mike Zimmer. And that is why I am here . I wanted him to be my team's coach, but the dumbrasses let him go and kept the wrong guys. And I hate Gruden to a fault - but that is a conversation for another time that concerns Zimmer as well.

I hope the Vikings win it all. If not this year, they will eventually. Mike is a fiery no-nonsense coach and doesn't do the same stupid crap week in and week out. When he was DC in Cinci, his players bled for him and now I see the same here with the Vikings. He was given the reigns to a good team but had a few setbacks early during his tenure. He fixed these setbacks masterfully and now his philosophy and hard work are coming into realization.

I am so jelly that he is your coach, but I wish him and this team the best of luck!

Author:  dead_poet [ Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

bauce wrote:
Hi! I just joined a few minutes ago from this post's timestamp.

I am a fan of the sorry-ass Bungles. It has gone down the crapper. The only person I could ever respect on that team since Marv took over is Mike Zimmer. And that is why I am here . I wanted him to be my team's coach, but the dumbrasses let him go and kept the wrong guys. And I hate Gruden to a fault - but that is a conversation for another time that concerns Zimmer as well.

I hope the Vikings win it all. If not this year, they will eventually. Mike is a fiery no-nonsense coach and doesn't do the same stupid crap week in and week out. When he was DC in Cinci, his players bled for him and now I see the same here with the Vikings. He was given the reigns to a good team but had a few setbacks early during his tenure. He fixed these setbacks masterfully and now his philosophy and hard work are coming into realization.

I am so jelly that he is your coach, but I wish him and this team the best of luck!


Welcome. We like Zimmer here. You're free to join the ranks of the Purple. Shed your sad stripes and grab a pair of horns. Plenty of ale around the table.

Dilly, dilly! Or as we say around these parts...SKOL!

:smilevike:

Author:  bauce [ Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

dead_poet wrote:
bauce wrote:
Hi! I just joined a few minutes ago from this post's timestamp.

I am a fan of the sorry-ass Bungles. It has gone down the crapper. The only person I could ever respect on that team since Marv took over is Mike Zimmer. And that is why I am here . I wanted him to be my team's coach, but the dumbrasses let him go and kept the wrong guys. And I hate Gruden to a fault - but that is a conversation for another time that concerns Zimmer as well.

I hope the Vikings win it all. If not this year, they will eventually. Mike is a fiery no-nonsense coach and doesn't do the same stupid crap week in and week out. When he was DC in Cinci, his players bled for him and now I see the same here with the Vikings. He was given the reigns to a good team but had a few setbacks early during his tenure. He fixed these setbacks masterfully and now his philosophy and hard work are coming into realization.

I am so jelly that he is your coach, but I wish him and this team the best of luck!


Welcome. We like Zimmer here. You're free to join the ranks of the Purple. Shed your sad stripes and grab a pair of horns. Plenty of ale around the table.

Dilly, dilly! Or as we say around these parts...SKOL!

:smilevike:


Dilly dilly! Thanks for the welcome! And I LOVE your quote - yes, football is a much more serious matter!

Page 13 of 13 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/