Page 24 of 25

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:39 am
by dead_poet
LondonViking wrote:I have read the forum for a while now and thought it would be time to actually join up.

So here it goes. Hello from the UK my name is Sean.

Started watching football when I was younger 10 years plus ago but didn't have a team back then. Started to watch more and more and found that I started to follow the Vikings. Realized this when I started getting really peed off when we lost or played poorly.

Go to the International Series games every year at my home town Wembley and I really want to come over and see the Vikes at home one day.

I look forward to speaking to you all.

Skol.
Welcome to the board, Sean. :govikes: :welcome :govikes:

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:38 pm
by HardcoreVikesFan
LondonViking wrote:I have read the forum for a while now and thought it would be time to actually join up.

So here it goes. Hello from the UK my name is Sean.

Started watching football when I was younger 10 years plus ago but didn't have a team back then. Started to watch more and more and found that I started to follow the Vikings. Realized this when I started getting really peed off when we lost or played poorly.

Go to the International Series games every year at my home town Wembley and I really want to come over and see the Vikes at home one day.

I look forward to speaking to you all.

Skol.
Welcome Sean. I hope you enjoy posting on this board. I think you will find that this community is very passionate and one of the best (if not the best) internet message boards dedicated to an NFL team.


Skol.

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:23 am
by IIsweet
Mundzo wrote:Hey guys, newbie hanging around.

Based in Sydney AUS and need a place to talk Vikes. Most NFL fans over here are bandwagon supporters. Which means heaps of Giants, Pats & Niners.

I'll actually be coming across for the Vikes v Pack in Green Bay. Would love to tailgate, hit the beers and see it with other Vikes fans.

Cheers.
Dang son, I lived in Melbourne and then moved to Hobart prior to moving to Florida. Really miss Australia.
Glad to hear and will definitely be looking for ya

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 pm
by Xivios
Hi there,

Vikings-Fans do live all over the world. I am from Germany and became a Football and Vikings-Fan 1998 (! :wallbang: )
Till 2006 I wasn't able to watch or read anything about the Vikings but the results. Since then I've watched every single game.

I have visited vikingsmessageboard enjoyed reading and change now to an active member.

I used to be an active player and played last in 2010.

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:41 am
by FullWood
Hello everyone

Long time reader first time posting

I hope to be active and having wonderful discussions

Thank you

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:24 am
by dead_poet
FullWood wrote:Hello everyone

Long time reader first time posting

I hope to be active and having wonderful discussions

Thank you
Welcome!

...your username is disconcerting and it makes me wonder how you spend your time on the Internets. I'm going to assume you're a lumberjack by trade. Or a beaver.

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:29 am
by PurpleMustReign
dead_poet wrote: Welcome!

...your username is disconcerting and it makes me wonder how you spend your time on the Internets. I'm going to assume you're a lumberjack by trade. Or a beaver.
Or a termite...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:59 pm
by DK Sweets
dead_poet wrote: Welcome!

...your username is disconcerting and it makes me wonder how you spend your time on the Internets. I'm going to assume you're a lumberjack by trade. Or a beaver.
I'm just anxious to see his avatar choice...

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:08 pm
by esox07
New guy here. Been poking around and made a couple posts already. I was wondering if any one here is also a member of the Yahoo Groups Vikings list?

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:34 am
by FullWood
dead_poet wrote: Welcome!

...your username is disconcerting and it makes me wonder how you spend your time on the Internets. I'm going to assume you're a lumberjack by trade. Or a beaver.
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:22 pm
by Yggdrasil
Hi to you all from the UK.
Name's Shaun.
First saw the Vikings on 20th. November 1983.
A weekly sports TV show broadcast an NFL game and I watched Minnesota beat Pittsburgh 17-14.
I've always played sports, through school and college, mainly soccer and rugby, but, from that moment I became a Vikings fan and, for over 30 years and from over 3000 miles away, have shared the good and bad times with you all (mainly bad), although coverage over here isn't great.
With half an hour to game time, I just hope this year we can discard the "nearly men" tag and make San Francisco in February.
Not the greatest of nights so far, with Carolina losing in Atlanta and Seattle beaten at home, but at least the Pack were well and truly whupped, just as I hope they will be next week.
SKOL.
Great to meet you all
Let's make 2016 a Purple New Year.

:govikes:

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:05 pm
by DK Sweets
Yggdrasil wrote:Hi to you all from the UK.
Name's Shaun.
First saw the Vikings on 20th. November 1983.
A weekly sports TV show broadcast an NFL game and I watched Minnesota beat Pittsburgh 17-14.
I've always played sports, through school and college, mainly soccer and rugby, but, from that moment I became a Vikings fan and, for over 30 years and from over 3000 miles away, have shared the good and bad times with you all (mainly bad), although coverage over here isn't great.
With half an hour to game time, I just hope this year we can discard the "nearly men" tag and make San Francisco in February.
Not the greatest of nights so far, with Carolina losing in Atlanta and Seattle beaten at home, but at least the Pack were well and truly whupped, just as I hope they will be next week.
SKOL.
Great to meet you all
Let's make 2016 a Purple New Year.

:govikes:
Welcome! Nice to hear your perspective!

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:49 pm
by PurpleMustReign
Welcome!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:32 am
by Nunin
Hey all,
I'm a lifelong Vikes fan and have been reading here and a couple other places for years now. I recently registered so I could put Jordy on ignore, then decided i may as well spend some time spouting my opinion as well. All fun and games to me though.
'Nunin' was the name of a Norse raven and means memory.
SKOL!

Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:36 am
by PurpleMustReign
Nunin wrote:Hey all,
I'm a lifelong Vikes fan and have been reading here and a couple other places for years now. I recently registered so I could put Jordy on ignore, then decided i may as well spend some time spouting my opinion as well. All fun and games to me though.
'Nunin' was the name of a Norse raven and means memory.
SKOL!
Lol, well whatever reason you need to join, welcome to the board!