View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Introductions - if you're new, say hello here 
Starting Wide Receiver

Im new. I was welcomed by kansas Viking already.

I gotta uncle that is die hard viking and raider fan. He's got a Culpepper and Randy Moss jersey both signed and framed and numbered from their rookie years(i'll see i if can get those pictures scanned and i'll show you guys) He's got just about everything that a fan can possibly collect and own. I'll see if i can get him to sign up here.

Welcome! Those jerseys sound cool. I was always impressed with framed jerseys, but never had the $$ to get one.

Josh

Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
New here. Vike fan since 1998 (don't worry, I didn't jump on the bandwagon at all). Really thought they would have won it that year but oh well.

Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:42 pm
Starship Commander

New here. Vike fan since 1998 (don't worry, I didn't jump on the bandwagon at all). Really thought they would have won it that year but oh well.

:welcome to the board. Johnny was my favorite player and I have worn out at least one jersey and have started on another one.

Hope you enjoy your stay here Bro.

Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:56 pm
Profile WWW
Hi I'm, new here too. Former MN native, transplanted in ks....I would like to meet others fans here in ks, maybe set up a time to watch a game?
Big news, Our son will be the big 3 on DEC 5!!!!! :lol:

Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:39 pm
Veteran

Viking fan here since the Purple People Eater days, from Southern CT.

There used to be a Southern CT chapter of Viking fans that met at Rip Van Winkle lanes in Norwalk CT, about 10 years ago. I wonder if any of those guys are around...

Either way, Go V! Lets go 3-1 for the last 4 and hopefully lock up a playoff spot and/or knock off da bears!

Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Bartender/Retired

Hey Vikingsfantopeka & doa2k! Welcome to the board. :welcome :govikes:

Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:38 pm
Starship Commander

First Post!

There used to be a Southern CT chapter of Viking fans that met at Rip Van Winkle lanes in Norwalk CT, about 10 years ago. I wonder if any of those guys are around...

Either way, Go V! Lets go 3-1 for the last 4 and hopefully lock up a playoff spot and/or knock off da bears!

:welcome to the board. Don't know if there are any other CT Viking fans here, but it's sure a possibility. Vikes are on a roll and the last 4 games should be a wild ride.

Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
All Pro Elite Player

For those who don't know me (I'm a sporadic poster due to my busy/hectic life), I'm from Ohio (have lived in SC and CT). I've been a dedicated Vikes fan since 1974. I've been back in Ohio since 2000.

I met most of the folks here in ASFMV back in 1995 and joined this message board a couple of years ago.

I became a Vikes fan at the age of 7 mostly due to the fact that my Dad was a Vikes fan and my favorite color is purple (not to mention they were good back then). I have lived and died with this time for 31+ seasons now.

I have subscribed to the NFL Sunday Ticket since 1996 and don't know what I'd do without it.

I'm grateful for the Internet, where I have the chance to discuss my beloved team with other die hard fans.

Take care, all!

Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:53 pm
Transition Player

First Post!

Hey! Welcome. I'm in Danbury. Good to hear from another CTer. Last I knew, that Vikings group was still active at Rip, but that was 2-3 years ago.

Anatomy: something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl.-Bruce Raeburn
SRV's whole purpose of existence was so that God himself could play the guitar through him-Anon.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:09 am
Rookie

Location: Everett, WA.... (Originally from Crystal/New Hope/Cokato/Bloomington)

I have not posted much on the boards here, have been a sporadic poster on the alt.mn.vikings over the last 5 or 6 years during the season. I'm in the Navy (13 years) and currently stationed in Millington, TN. Originally from Crystal/New Hope areas, also lived in many other areas in MN (Cokato, St. Francis, Lakeville, BP, BC.. when I was 6-7 I lived across the street from Winter Park, which is now some businesses there. Have many signatures from 78-80 Vikings.). Have been stationed in San Diego, Chicago, and TN.

Mike

Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:16 pm
Rookie

Thank You for "wearing the uniform"!! My Dad is a retired ADCS-24 yrs,did a tour in 'Nam, always an "airdale".We spent most of our Navy life on the east coast....Pax River MD,NorfolkVA,BeevilleTX,Milton FL

Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:56 am
Post Introduction
DELETED

Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:54 am
Bartender/Retired

Everyone starts out as a "waterboy". That's a software thing that will change. :)

Please feel free to jump into the conversations here. We argue and disagree often, but you've found a bunch of online Vikings fans.

John

Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:59 pm

Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:46 am
Bartender/Retired

Quarterbacks are a pretty hot topic here at the moment and we have people on every possible side of that debate it seems. To be honest, we have people on every possible side of every topic that comes up. :)

John

Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:37 am
Career Elite Player

Welcome to all of the new members! I just realized today that I've been posting on this message board for 2 years and 2 days now. I joined January 24, 2004. Where does the time go?

:smilevike:

Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:10 pm
Starship Commander

Post Re: Introduction
indianavikingfan wrote:
Sure am glad to find a reliable source for Viking News.

Here's hoping that Childress is alot more creative than he was in Madison.

:D

:welcome to the board. I've been busy and just now catching up on all the stuff I've passed over in the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy your stay here. You can usually catch the latest news here as there is always someone online that puts up the latest stuff when it comes out.

I'm looking forward to the new coaching staff and seeing what they do next season.

Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:14 am
Profile WWW
Post Re: Introduction
DELETED

Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:38 pm
Transition Player

Hi !! New to board here been lurking since September but this is my first post. Viking Fan since '87. Way out on the east coast of Canada!

Ian :govikes:

Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:06 pm
Site Admin

Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:14 pm

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:44 pm
Bartender/Retired

If you have questions feel free to ask. You'll find most here will be glad to help you out.

John

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:48 pm
Starship Commander

Hi !! New to board here been lurking since September but this is my first post. Viking Fan since '87. Way out on the east coast of Canada!

Ian :govikes:

Welcome to the board Ian. I always thought Nova Scotia was a cool place and would be great to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay here on the board.

Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:46 am
Profile WWW
Starship Commander

Hello, I'm new to the board. I look forward to reading other Viking fans thoughts and I hope I don't ask too many stupid questions :)

So far this board seems very friendly and I have found some great threads on Free Agency and draft information on players.

Peace

:welcome to the board. Don't worry about stupid questions. I'm the king of that department. :) But there usually is someone here that will have an answer to just about any football of other related question.

Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:48 am
Profile WWW
Veteran

MN native. Move around the state a bit, but never leave. Currently live in the SW metro area.

Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:34 pm
Hall of Famer

It is logical for a true Vikings fan to stay in the state for cheap HDTV broadcasts.

Welcome to the board.

Minniman

Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:30 pm
Starship Commander

Hola,

MN native. Move around the state a bit, but never leave. Currently live in the SW metro area.

:welcome to the board. I got to tell you, that handle of yours is the best one I have seen on the board yet. I just love it.
:thumbsup:

Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:38 am
Profile WWW
Transition Player

I am in Hastings MN and have recently ventured into the world of running a Vikings fan site. I have been looking at a lot of sites, and I really like the content on this board, compared to a couple other Vikes boards I have visited. I'll be stopping by frequently.

Greetings to everyone, and have a :beerchug: on Kansas Viking! (Hey, you didn't think I was buying, did you?)

Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:45 am
Profile WWW
Starship Commander

Hello! :beerock:

I am in Hastings MN and have recently ventured into the world of running a Vikings fan site. I have been looking at a lot of sites, and I really like the content on this board, compared to a couple other Vikes boards I have visited. I'll be stopping by frequently.

Greetings to everyone, and have a :beerchug: on Kansas Viking! (Hey, you didn't think I was buying, did you?)

Thanks Scott. I'll pour the first round if John doesn't mind. :pour:

Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:30 am
Profile WWW
Rookie

Hey everyone. Jeff from Mankato here. I'm 29 years old, just thought I'd formally introduce myself here. This is a great community, I have been reading topics here for a while now, and decided to sign up. So yeah, nice site you have, and I hope I'll be able to contribute positively here!

Skol Vikings! :rock:

Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next