View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Introductions - if you're new, say hello here 
Starting Wide Receiver

Post Re: Finally signed up
Welcome! nice to have you here. Hope you have a good time!! :govikes:

Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Practice Squad

Post Re: Introductions - if you're new, say hello here
New here, im actually a Raiders fan. But I do follow the Vikes, i was a big fan of Adrian Peterson while he was at OU, and I also like the Vikes D. Vikes are my fav. NFC team

Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:35 pm
Eagles fan here saying whats up to you guys, i'll be driving out on Friday to visit and watch the birds take it to you.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:39 pm
Whats up! I joined yesterday. Lets go Vikes!!

Vikes fan for life. Purple Pride for ever!

2008 North Division Champions!! :govikes:

Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:53 pm
Bartender/Retired

Welcome aboard!

Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:46 am
Practice Squad

Hello.... A true Steeler fan, however, the Vikings are my most favorite after the Steelers.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:49 pm
Bartender/Retired

Lets see, the Steelers have the Vikes one time punter, former running back, and former coach, I guess we should be the second favorite of a few of the Steeler fans. :)

Welcome aboard.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:30 pm
Practice Squad

[quote="John"]Lets see, the Steelers have the Vikes one time punter, former running back, and former coach, I guess we should be the second favorite of a few of the Steeler fans. :)

you can have the former punter back. LOL however, thanks bunches much for the coach, mewelde moore, they are welcome to stay. i sure was hoping for a viking - steeler super bowl so that no matter the outcome, my team would have won. :D

Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:15 pm
All Pro Elite Player

Well if you guys make the super bowl next year, we will see you there.

Our Day Will Come

Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:10 pm
Profile YIM
Starter

hello everyone, i guess i'm sorta new here, my name is amber, i'm a HUGE vikings fan, have been my whole life, I have yahoo chat also if anyone wants to talk purple

:)

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:53 am
Profile YIM
All Pro Elite Player

Well welcome here. I am looking forward to posting talking about vikings football with you.

Our Day Will Come

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 am
Profile YIM
All Pro Elite Player

Welcome to all you recent newbies! It should be an interesting year!

On another note, has anyone seen or heard from Winston lately?

Just curious since I haven't seen him post in nearly 2 years!

:govikes:

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Famer

hi. i'm relatively new to this board. i lived in minnesota for 20 years. now i lived in california for 25 years. i've been a vikings fan all my life thru the good times and bad. the superbowls losses were heartbreaking. but when that 1998 vikings team, which was the best team in the nfl that season IMO, lossed too the less talented falcons.....it was almost unbearable. the vikings were outcoached and overconfident and they were overlooking the facons.
now i say win at any cost. whether that means signing favre, michael vick, plaxico burres or brandon marshall. it doesnt matter. besides if we sign the living legend favre and stick it to packer fan and win the superbowl. it would have a sweetness to it.

:govikes:

Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:33 am
Career Elite Player

what's up purple nation. born in maplewood and my family moved me to beautiful montana nearly 20 years ago. i try to get back as much as possible but i'm married with children so it's difficult. i try to represent my minnesota teams way over here the best i can! actually, there are a fair amount of vikes fans here. probably knew jared allen before any of you because unfortuantely he was blowing up my buddies who played for montana state when he was at isu. knew he was gonna be the real deal and couldn't be happier he's a vike. just wanted to say hello to everyone and i'm very happy to have stumbled on this site. it's awesome.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 pm
Site Admin

:welcome to the board!

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:45 pm
Starter

Hello everybody,
Well, now that the Bonehead has finaly gotten on here, this forum is now complete. LOL
Anyway, it's good to be back on a Minnesota board. Their is another one that deals with semipro, but the govt computers won't let me on!!
I lived in Minnesota for a few years before joining the military. I enjoyed my time there and miss the wheather a lot. 10 feet of snow and I am a happy camper!
I am sure there are a few people who already know me, so to you I say "Hey".
To everybody else, I hope to have some good chats with!
I am an Arizona Cardinals fan, but you know how it goes, I have to route for my home team. I did grow up in Arizona, just hate the hot wheather!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:54 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

bonehead wrote:
Hello everybody,
Well, now that the Bonehead has finaly gotten on here, this forum is now complete. LOL
Anyway, it's good to be back on a Minnesota board. Their is another one that deals with semipro, but the govt computers won't let me on!!
I lived in Minnesota for a few years before joining the military. I enjoyed my time there and miss the wheather a lot. 10 feet of snow and I am a happy camper!
I am sure there are a few people who already know me, so to you I say "Hey".
To everybody else, I hope to have some good chats with!
I am an Arizona Cardinals fan, but you know how it goes, I have to route for my home team. I did grow up in Arizona, just hate the hot wheather!

Welcome!! I was wondering why the board felt so complete today :P Good luck overseas, and lets hope for a Vikings win!!

I think you will like it here, there are a lot of knowledgeable, passionate people here. It really is a good place!!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Backup

Hi everyone!! I am new here, just found these forums about 2 weeks ago. Happy to be here.

Go Vikes!!

Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:06 am
Backup

Hi everyone. I didn't realize I was supposed to post here first...Oooops!

Anyway, my name is Kim. I was born in California and have lived here all of my 47 years. I'm married and have two grown children, a boy 25 and a girl 23. They're living on their own now so we're empty nesters and love it! We have two boxer dogs that we spoil rotten.

I'm the football fan in the family and have been a huge Brett Favre fan for about 15 years. I've closely followed his career and have watched all tape and have read every book, article, etc., that I've found about him. He's funny, smart, charitable and an extremely talented athlete. So, I hung out at the Green Bay scene for a long time and then New York last year...thank the Lord that only lasted a year, LOL! I'm glad Brett finally landed here because I'm thoroughly enjoying this football season. The Vikings are a fun team to be a fan of and it feels great to finally want to stand behind a whole team and not just a player. The Vikings have some really great fans on this board. Brett seems to be loving it here too!

Cheers!

:beerchug:

Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:15 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

4transplant4 wrote:
Hi everyone. I didn't realize I was supposed to post here first...Oooops!

Anyway, my name is Kim. I was born in California and have lived here all of my 47 years. I'm married and have two grown children, a boy 25 and a girl 23. They're living on their own now so we're empty nesters and love it! We have two boxer dogs that we spoil rotten.

I'm the football fan in the family and have been a huge Brett Favre fan for about 15 years. I've closely followed his career and have watched all tape and have read every book, article, etc., that I've found about him. He's funny, smart, charitable and an extremely talented athlete. So, I hung out at the Green Bay scene for a long time and then New York last year...thank the Lord that only lasted a year, LOL! I'm glad Brett finally landed here because I'm thoroughly enjoying this football season. The Vikings are a fun team to be a fan of and it feels great to finally want to stand behind a whole team and not just a player. The Vikings have some really great fans on this board. Brett seems to be loving it here too!

Cheers!

:beerchug:

Hello!! Welcome. You will like it here. SKOL!!

Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Backup

Hey everyone, I already made a couple of posts already but just saw this thread.

First off, my name is David. I am from northern Virginia and am an 18 year old college student attending Virginia Tech.

I have been a big football fan all of my life, and have been a Vikings fan since the middle of the '98 season. I started liking the Vikings because of Randy Moss, and I was also a big Robert Smith fan. I am still a big Randy Moss fan, but my favorite Vikings' as of now would have to be Adrian Peterson, Ben Leber, and Cedric Griffin.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:34 pm
Commissioner

dtbrehm wrote:
my favorite Vikings' as of now would have to be Adrian Peterson, Ben Leber, and Cedric Griffin.

First off... :welcome

Secondly, out of all the stars on the team it's curious that Leber and Griffin are right after Peterson. Why is that, exactly?

Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:44 am
Practice Squad

Hey fellow fans, its been a while, thought I'd say hi without another boring thread.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:47 pm
Hall of Famer

Hello, black.

Pretty easy name there.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:20 pm
Waterboy

Great site, I've found a new home!!!!!

VIKINGS ALL THE WAY :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: It's our birthday, it's our birthday!!!!! Sorry, I get a little excited, with all the purple people talk!!!!

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:09 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

MinnVik1 wrote:
Great site, I've found a new home!!!!!

VIKINGS ALL THE WAY :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: :govikes: It's our birthday, it's our birthday!!!!! Sorry, I get a little excited, with all the purple people talk!!!!

Amen! Welcome, and have fun here!! You'll learn all you want to know about the Vikings!

Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Practice Squad

Should have posted here first I guess.

Vikings fan in Indiana. Not sure what a Colts-Vikings potential superbowl would mean for my family life... Been a Queens fan my entire life. Favorite player right now is probably J Allen...

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:52 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

Vikes_Fan wrote:
Should have posted here first I guess.

Vikings fan in Indiana. Not sure what a Colts-Vikings potential superbowl would mean for my family life... Been a Queens fan my entire life. Favorite player right now is probably J Allen...

Welcome. I hope you will like it here!! BTW, don't call them the Queens :P

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Rookie

Hi everyone! I'm Met and I'm Italian, I know it's weird 'cause in my country football is kinda inexistent and actually I don't know how they can live without such an awesome sport! Also since I started to watch football my eyes have seen only purple! I'm glad to be here and SKOL VIKES! :govikes:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 am
All Pro Elite Player

:welcome :welcome
Met! wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Met and I'm Italian, I know it's weird 'cause in my country football is kinda inexistent and actually I don't know how they can live without such an awesome sport! Also since I started to watch football my eyes have seen only purple! I'm glad to be here and SKOL VIKES! :govikes:

Welcome to Vikings Message Board! I look forward to posting with you!

Our Day Will Come

Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:42 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next