Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

John
Bartender/Retired

Post by John »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:Sorry this is really late, but hi and i am a huge Vikings fan. I joined this board 3 months ago. I have liked the Vikings since i was 4 years old. I enjoy watching Randy Moss and Danute over the years. Now i like to watch Tarvaris Jackson, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, Antoine Winfield, and Darren Shaper.
Once again i am sorry this is very late i should have done this 3 months ago! Sorry but i just wanted to post this anyway. :D
No, I'm sorry for missing your post here... thanks for taking the time to say hello, and welcome to the board.

When I was young it was Kapp and Fran so we're not near the same age, but I remember being a young Vikings fan and that's a good time.
Turbo
Starter

Post by Turbo »

sorry i couldnt find where to post this but hi my name is turbo - some of you may know me from some other sites such as deadlyfire , PSDC, Nflspot. i've been lurkin around the last few days and decided to join up, im a huge vikes fan, im from Canada but dont let that fool you, im excited to be here and the site looks great-
Punisher
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Punisher »

Welcome to the site Turbo. I'm vikesfan on deadly and psdcentral.
Turbo
Starter

Post by Turbo »

Punisher wrote:Welcome to the site Turbo. I'm vikesfan on deadly and psdcentral.
haha i know, i could see from your sig
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Turbo wrote:sorry i couldnt find where to post this but hi my name is turbo - some of you may know me from some other sites such as deadlyfire , PSDC, Nflspot. i've been lurkin around the last few days and decided to join up, im a huge vikes fan, im from Canada but dont let that fool you, im excited to be here and the site looks great-
Welcome i am a huge vikings fan! You will love it here :welcome
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
VikingHero

Hi

Post by VikingHero »

I am obviously new here. A buddy of mine made the Vikings as a rookie FA. I have always followed the Vikings, but you know how it goes. When you actually know someone involved with the team, you become like "Super, Uber-Fan", right??

Anyway, that's what got me attracted to the message boards to see if there was any talk about him, or at least get some started. Rookie FA's don't always stick around too long.

I made a topic about him. I hope to stick around though even if he (heaven forbid) doesn't make the final cut...

Later
John
Bartender/Retired

Post by John »

Welcome to the board.

Sounds like you understand the chances of a rookie FA making an NFL team are slim. The upside is the practice squad if he is right on the edge, which keeps him in the league. Also, the Vikes have holes all over the place unlike some of the playoff teams, so his chances are probably better here.

Enjoy the board.

John
Lynch
Practice Squad

Post by Lynch »

Hi everyone I´m called Lynch and I´m from Malmö, Sweden!
IN other wrods a REAL VIKING! :thumb:
Anyway hope to find many intresting threads here, see you around 8)

by the way my avatar is not Swedens flagg, it´s the Scanian province flagg, were I´m from. Which we were an own nation...
"Ja, jag vill leva! Jag vill dö i Norden!"
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Lynch wrote:Hi everyone I´m called Lynch and I´m from Malmö, Sweden!

by the way my avatar is not Swedens flagg, it´s the Scanian province flagg, were I´m from. Which we were an own nation...
:welcome
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

:welcome to the board. Don't believe we have any members here from your area, but I could be wrong. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Good to have you!
Mike

vikingman
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by vikingman »

:welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay.
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

:welcome
Wow a real viking lol. :P
enjoy your stay at this board i love it here.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
kobesgame

Post by kobesgame »

Hi folks -- new here to the boards. I've read the website for a number of years but figured I'd join in here to add my two cents every now and again.
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

:welcome to the board. Glad to have you and hope we have a great season.
Mike

Eliot
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Eliot »

Hello I'm a viking fan for life that can't wait to see the vikings win this season! :govikes:
Minnesota Vikings fan from Missouri!

Skol!