Introductions - if you're new, say hello here

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Easthound
Career Elite Player

Post by Easthound »

Welcome to all of the new members! I just realized today that I've been posting on this message board for 2 years and 2 days now. I joined January 24, 2004. Where does the time go?

:smilevike:
-Aaron

Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Re: Introduction

Post by Kansas Viking »

indianavikingfan wrote:Sure am glad to find a reliable source for Viking News.

Here's hoping that Childress is alot more creative than he was in Madison.

:D
:welcome to the board. I've been busy and just now catching up on all the stuff I've passed over in the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy your stay here. You can usually catch the latest news here as there is always someone online that puts up the latest stuff when it comes out.

I'm looking forward to the new coaching staff and seeing what they do next season.
Mike

DELETED

Re: Introduction

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Imac
Franchise Player

Post by Imac »

Hi !! New to board here been lurking since September but this is my first post. Viking Fan since '87. Way out on the east coast of Canada!

Ian :govikes:
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

:welcome to the board Ian!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
John
Bartender/Retired

Post by John »

Welcome to the board, glad you found us.

If you have questions feel free to ask. You'll find most here will be glad to help you out.

John
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

Imac wrote:Hi !! New to board here been lurking since September but this is my first post. Viking Fan since '87. Way out on the east coast of Canada!

Ian :govikes:
Welcome to the board Ian. I always thought Nova Scotia was a cool place and would be great to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay here on the board.
Mike

Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

slimergod wrote:Hello, I'm new to the board. I look forward to reading other Viking fans thoughts and I hope I don't ask too many stupid questions :)

So far this board seems very friendly and I have found some great threads on Free Agency and draft information on players.

Peace
:welcome to the board. Don't worry about stupid questions. I'm the king of that department. :) But there usually is someone here that will have an answer to just about any football of other related question.
Mike

Snurple the Gurple
Veteran

Post by Snurple the Gurple »

Hola,

MN native. Move around the state a bit, but never leave. Currently live in the SW metro area.
Minniman
Hall of Famer

Post by Minniman »

It is logical for a true Vikings fan to stay in the state for cheap HDTV broadcasts.

Welcome to the board.

Minniman
We come from the land of the ice and snow .... :smilevike:
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

Snurple the Gurple wrote:Hola,

MN native. Move around the state a bit, but never leave. Currently live in the SW metro area.
:welcome to the board. I got to tell you, that handle of yours is the best one I have seen on the board yet. I just love it.
:thumbsup:
Mike

spdolphs
Transition Player

Post by spdolphs »

Hello! :beerock:

I am in Hastings MN and have recently ventured into the world of running a Vikings fan site. I have been looking at a lot of sites, and I really like the content on this board, compared to a couple other Vikes boards I have visited. I'll be stopping by frequently.

Greetings to everyone, and have a :beerchug: on Kansas Viking! (Hey, you didn't think I was buying, did you?)
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

VikingsFanaticsOnline wrote:Hello! :beerock:

I am in Hastings MN and have recently ventured into the world of running a Vikings fan site. I have been looking at a lot of sites, and I really like the content on this board, compared to a couple other Vikes boards I have visited. I'll be stopping by frequently.

Greetings to everyone, and have a :beerchug: on Kansas Viking! (Hey, you didn't think I was buying, did you?)
Thanks Scott. I'll pour the first round if John doesn't mind. :pour:
Mike

Jeff
Rookie

Post by Jeff »

Hey everyone. Jeff from Mankato here. I'm 29 years old, just thought I'd formally introduce myself here. This is a great community, I have been reading topics here for a while now, and decided to sign up. So yeah, nice site you have, and I hope I'll be able to contribute positively here!

Skol Vikings! :rock: