Pet picture thread!

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Pet picture thread!

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Let's see what everyone's pets look like!

Many of you know I have had Caesar for many years (he recently turned 12),he is a sheltie. I had Monte for 12 years as well, but sadly lymphoma got the better of him just over a year ago.
My Girlfriend's daughter's bday was yesterday and as a gift, my girlfriend bought a new puppy for her! Meet Panda! She is about 4 months old. ImageImage

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Pet picture thread!

Post by Maelstrom88 »

PurpleMustReign wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:47 am Let's see what everyone's pets look like!

Many of you know I have had Caesar for many years (he recently turned 12),he is a sheltie. I had Monte for 12 years as well, but sadly lymphoma got the better of him just over a year ago.
My Girlfriend's daughter's bday was yesterday and as a gift, my girlfriend bought a new puppy for her! Meet Panda! She is about 4 months old. ImageImage

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Caesar looks like a good boy. I've always had two shelties in my life since I was on Kindergarten. We have had 6 but only one made it to 12. Kind of had bad luck health wise with them but they are great companions.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.