Which Cereal is best?

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Vike Fan 4 Life
Starter

Which Cereal is best?

Post by Vike Fan 4 Life »

Vote here to see which breakfast cereal is the champion of a 64-box ncaa style tourney.http://t.co/hI88qSLZgi
Eli
Hall of Famer

Re: Which Cereal is best?

Post by Eli »

Shredded Wheat. Whole grains, with no sugar or preservatives added. I prefer the Spoon Sized. For me, this is the prime cereal time of year, with ripe peaches available every morning for topping. Very few things better in this world.
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

I'm bummed out, Cracklin Oat Bran got destroyed by Shredded Wheat in the 1st round. Really? People prefer sawdust over yummy goodness? Hey at least Lucky Charms and Froot Loops are still alive. There's still hope for humanity.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Reignman wrote:I'm bummed out, Cracklin Oat Bran got destroyed by Shredded Wheat in the 1st round. Really? People prefer sawdust over yummy goodness? Hey at least Lucky Charms and Froot Loops are still alive. There's still hope for humanity.
I've never had cracklin' oak bran so I voted shredded Wheat by default.
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

Cliff wrote: I've never had cracklin' oak bran so I voted shredded Wheat by default.
Oh man, that's just blatant cerealism right there, and should be considered a hate crime. But it's exactly how I described it, yummy goodness vs sawdust. And even if you've never had it's yummy goodness, I still don't know how sawdust gets the default vote. That's like saying, hey I know what vomit tastes like, but I've never had Cracklin Oat Bran, therefore I prefer vomit lol. You can do your own taste test. Just buy a box of Cracklin Oat Bran, have a bowl, then eat the box it comes in as a substitute for Shredded Wheat.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Reignman wrote:Oh man, that's just blatant cerealism right there, and should be considered a hate crime. But it's exactly how I described it, yummy goodness vs sawdust. And even if you've never had it's yummy goodness, I still don't know how sawdust gets the default vote. That's like saying, hey I know what vomit tastes like, but I've never had Cracklin Oat Bran, therefore I prefer vomit lol. You can do your own taste test. Just buy a box of Cracklin Oat Bran, have a bowl, then eat the box it comes in as a substitute for Shredded Wheat.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

Aye carumba! Now Froot Loops is losing to Peanut Butter Puffs in the quarterfinals. :steamed: Go Lucky Charms, you're my only hope.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS, WITH OR WITHOUT ALMONDS, STILL G.O.A.T.