T-shirt designs

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

T-shirt designs

Post by Mothman »

I hope it's okay for me to post this here. If it's too much like spam, I apologize and I'll ask one of the mods to delete it for me.

I recently submitted a couple of t-shirt designs to a Disney-themed competition on Threadless.com and I thought I'd ask my fellow Vikes fans for help. As many of you probably know, Threadless is a site that allows people to vote on t-shirt designs. The winners get made into t-shirts and/or other merchandise and the designer is compensated.

I've posted links to my 2 designs below, along with images of each. The designs will be up through Monday, March 25th. If any of you like them and are inclined to help me out with a positive vote, I'd truly appreciate it. I need all the help I can get! :)

http://www.threadless.com/mickey/mickey-constellation/

http://www.threadless.com/mickey/angry-donald/

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you voted, thanks again!
dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: T-shirt designs

Post by dead_poet »

How do you vote?

Incidentally, I've been to your site/blog. You're ridiculously talented. I have no doubt you'd ace that free art test where you draw the picture of the turtle.

Why the heck haven't you designed your avatar? Or mine? Or the Vikings logo? You're holding out on us, Jim.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

dead_poet wrote:How do you vote?

Incidentally, I've been to your site/blog. You're ridiculously talented. I have no doubt you'd ace that free art test where you draw the picture of the turtle.
LOL! Thank you very much. I appreciate the compliment and I appreciate you checking out my site/blog.

To vote, all you should have to do is follow the links and click on one of the large numbers to the right of the t-shirt design. If you don't see them, that might mean you have to join Threadless first, which you can do while opting out of any ads, newsletters, etc. that would constitute unwanted spam. If joining the site is too bothersome for anyone, I'll understand.
Why the heck haven't you designed your avatar? Or mine? Or the Vikings logo? You're holding out on us, Jim.
I haven't designed my avatar because I love that picture of Alan Page! :) I'd LOVE to design the Vikings logo.

Jim
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Voted! I think I voted a couple of times. They didn't stop me.

Where's your hot T-shirt model? C'mon Jim.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

dead_poet wrote:Voted! I think I voted a couple of times. They didn't stop me.

Where's your hot T-shirt model? C'mon Jim.
Go find her for me! I shouldn't have to do everything myself. ;)

Thanks for voting. I appreciate the help.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I voted for you as well, Jim. Very good work, let us know how the contest turns out.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Cliff wrote:I voted for you as well, Jim. Very good work, let us know how the contest turns out.
Will do! Thank you, Cliff.
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

Holy Awesome, Jim! Voted. Wish I could do so repeatedly.
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

BGM wrote:Holy Awesome, Jim! Voted. Wish I could do so repeatedly.
Thank you, Brian!
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

I feel bad I missed this thread until now, it says "scoring is closed," I'm assuming this means voting is over? I had no idea you were a graphic designer, you have a lot of talent! I haven't heard of the site before but there are some really clever designs.