2012 T-Wolves

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: 2012 T-Wolves

Post by vikeinmontana »

MamaGoThatManAP wrote:Do you guys think we'll be able to keep K. Love? He seems very unhappy and could end up in LA eventually.
it will depend on the next couple seasons. we just signed him to a 4 year deal in which he can opt out after three. we didn't sign him to a huge long deal because the team is being as cautious as love.

i honestly believe that if we can have a couple seasons without the crazy-stupid injuries we could be a pretty good team. we have some good players and some guys coming into their own. budinger is going to be very good for this team. derrick williams will be in his third year and has been improving all the time. rubio is a star and love goes without saying. and i think peck has been the biggest surprise yet. i'm convinced that if we had all of these guys and they were all healthy we'd make some noise.

love strikes me as a guy that cares about winning and i think if he sees management is committed to winning, he'll sign a huge contract with the wolves and everyone will be happy.
i'm ready for a beer.
MamaGoThatManAP
Practice Squad

Post by MamaGoThatManAP »

Yeah, I hope so. Peck has been one of my favorite player since last year when Love was out. He is so sick.
http://www.rubmaps.com -- The Best Professional Massages in Minneapolis
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Now its our time »

Rough season for the Wolves, definitely bitten by the injury bug. Look at the bright side, they made the best Harlem Shake video :mrgreen:
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer