Ponder's girlfriend

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Juice
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Ponder's girlfriend

Post by Juice »

Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder is getting it done on and off the field. The second-year signal-caller from FSU confirmed on Twitter yesterday that he is dating ESPN sideline reporter Samantha Steele. Obviously, Steele is stunning, so it's only natural that Ponder, who has led Minnesota to a 4-2 record, is impressed with himself.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/e ... z29ldo5Suh

"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder than you. Guess what? I'm that someone." -Kevin Garnett
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Ponder's girlfriend

Post by jackal »

I missed something why did Ponder joke about his girl friend helping him ?? in the post game interview today
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

jackal wrote:I missed something why did Ponder joke about his girl friend helping him ?? in the post game interview today
The media was speculating his new girlfriend was the cause of his poor play as of late.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

ohh okay
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

At least something is going right for Christian Ponder:

Christian Ponder engaged to ESPN's Samantha Steele
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Mothman wrote:At least something is going right for Christian Ponder:

Christian Ponder engaged to ESPN's Samantha Steele
This chick has me irritated... ever since she came into the picture, Ponder has sucked.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

PurpleMustReign wrote: This chick has me irritated... ever since she came into the picture, Ponder has sucked.
Odds are she's been in the picture a hell of a lot longer than we knew.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

glg wrote: Odds are she's been in the picture a hell of a lot longer than we knew.
I know... maybe she did something recently, like withheld sex or something. #### ain't puttin' out.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

Purple Jesus wrote:At least she's hot.... If she was ugly AND Ponder sucked.......Then there's problems.
Why?
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

fiestavike wrote:Here's my bit of pure speculation. During the time period that Ponder was playing his worst, she was pregnant out of wedlock. This had Ponder completely stressed out and not sleeping, etc. He wasn't ready to be a father and a husband. He wasn't focused on football. They had a very short engagement and got married without fanfare. Hopefully Ponder will play better now that they are married and things will (hopefully) settle down.

I went back and watched the first game against GB and he looks like he hasn't slept in days, so that contributed to my speculative hypothesis here.
Admit it, you are Ponder's girlfriend :)
MamaGoThatManAP
Practice Squad

Post by MamaGoThatManAP »

Lucky bastard. I've been in love with her forever, though I've always been a big fan of Michelle Beadle too.
http://www.rubmaps.com -- The Best Professional Massages in Minneapolis