Can someone enlighten me on who "Jim" is?

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

CalVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Can someone enlighten me on who "Jim" is?

Post by CalVike »

Kansas Viking wrote: Ah, ASFMV, those were the days. :rock: Could get really strange at times though.
Great in the early to late 90s when few knew what usenet was. Thanks again KV et al for the VMB transition when the trolls and far worse took over.
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

Kansas Viking wrote: LOL! Glad I saw this Brian. I was about to say the same thing.
Mike, I was hoping someone would say, "No... I am Spartacus!" :)
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

BGM wrote: Mike, I was hoping someone would say, "No... I am Spartacus!" :)
NO... I'm Spartacus!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

PurpleMustReign wrote: NO... I'm Spartacus!
:thumbsup:
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
PsyDanny
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Can someone enlighten me on who

Post by PsyDanny »

CalVike wrote: Great in the early to late 90s when few knew what usenet was. Thanks again KV et al for the VMB transition when the trolls and far worse took over.
I tried using usenet about a year ago and found out the hard way that my ISP dropped it.

We sure did have some strange characters on ASFMV.
"My anterior orifice is forever causing me extreme difficulty;
therefore, I shall endeavor to acquire some self-control."