Wild sign Parise & Suter for $98M each

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

CalVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Wild sign Parise & Suter for $98M each

Post by CalVike »

Huge day for Minnesota hockey. It's exciting to put our pro hockey team back in contention. Go Wild!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Wild sign Parise & Suter for $98M each

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I love it!!! I'm just glad they are trying now!! I hope the moves work out!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

It's awesome to see a Minnesota sports team go out and make some aggressive moves. I'm not a huge hockey guy, but I imagine diehard Wild fans are #### themselves right now
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

HornedMessiah wrote:It's awesome to see a Minnesota sports team go out and make some aggressive moves. I'm not a huge hockey guy, but I imagine diehard Wild fans are #### themselves right now
I love all sports. I was sick of the Wild waiting for the second tier players just like the Twins. Now that they have shown they can be aggressive, I am excited about them!! Will they be the Heat or the Eagles of the NHL? :confused:
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018