I have to say it. (New twins radio announcer, Cory Provus)

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

I've been listening to the game on the radio. Liriano struck a couple guys out, and each time, our new radio guy yells, "HE gone!"

Just like that idiot White Sox announcer.

He doesn't know? Anybody else hear this?

(please don't move this thread, I couldnt find a decent place on the web for possible MN twins fans.)
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: I have to say it. (New twins radio announcer, Cory Provu

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Swell. Then I guess I won't be listening to the games on the radio.

Although, it looks like they will be even worse this year than last. What a terrible team. Mr. Ryan has his work cut out for him, that's for sure.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
CalVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CalVike »

Yeah that would drive me batty. I bought the MLB.com package and have been listening to the TV guys.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: I have to say it. (New twins radio announcer, Cory Provu

Post by vikeinmontana »

CalVike wrote:Yeah that would drive me batty. I bought the MLB.com package and have been listening to the TV guys.
me too. i endure every game even though we're lousy. however...i really missed bert this week tom kelly was a great manager and he's a twin through and through....but man he's rough to listen to! i mean, i know there isn't much to be excited about when doing our games....but man, it's like being in a college lecture or something! :(
i'm ready for a beer.