Twins 2012

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Twins 2012

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Twins agree to terms with former Tigers reliever Zumaya

Good, low-risk signing. But he doesn't pitch to contact, maybe they Twiuns can still convert him... :lol:
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
ATLviking
Backup

Re: Twins 2012

Post by ATLviking »

Oh man I remember this guy used to have elbow soreness from playing too much Guitar Hero lol

He's blown out his elbow a few times, here's to him staying healthy this time around :smilevike:
Morris Claiborne looks good in purple and yellow.
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

PurpleMustReign wrote:But he doesn't pitch to contact, maybe they Twiuns can still convert him... :lol:
A few days ago on Twitter some guy said he's going to make these shirts:

I want one :D

But ya, good signing too I think. Unfortunately it's almost a certainty that the guy spends a good chunk of time on the DL.
GoldenBear91
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by GoldenBear91 »

ATLviking wrote:Oh man I remember this guy used to have elbow soreness from playing too much Guitar Hero lol

He's blown out his elbow a few times, here's to him staying healthy this time around :smilevike:
Are you serious about the guitar hero comment? I know baseball is notorius for strange injuries...Marty Cordova in the tanning bed :rofl: