Guards: Mike Conley, Wesley Matthews, Toney Douglas
SF: Kevin Durant, Danilo Gallinari
PF: Amir Johnson
SF/PF: Josh Smith, Hedo Turkoglu, Andrei Kirilenko, Corey Maggette
PF/C: Al Horford, Serge Ibaka, Andrea Bargnani
C: Brook Lopez
Basically I sort've setup my top 25 and did a full auto-draft. To me, outside of my Forwards, the team looks pretty bad but like I said I've never played before so I have no idea. So...
- 1. Who would you drop? I'm thinking of dropping Amir Johnson for J.J. Hickson. Good?
2. I know Brook Lopez is out for a few months. Is he good enough to keep on the bench or should I drop him?
3. I got an offer of Jamal Crawford for Lopez. The guy knows Lopez is hurt but he has depth at guard and I don't.
4. Can anyone recommend sleepers that might be around in a 10-man? Especially guards since Yahoo screwed me with only 3.
5. Any other tips for a newb would be helpful.