Screw you LeBron

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Screw you LeBron

Post by Now its our time »

Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer
TrenchGoon
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by TrenchGoon »

Demi wrote: Having an hour long special to announce what team your going to? Having an "arrival" special with disco music, smoke, rising from the stage? Having "Chosen One" tattooed on your back? He's also got dozens of idiotic statements he's made throughout his career.

He's an immature prima donna arrogant jerk. Acting like all he did was go to another team is even more ridiculous than the hate he gets for being the childish #### he is...
Stay classy Lebron.
you hit the nail on the head. For me it wasn't that Lebron left Cleveland...couldn't care less. I didn't pay any attention to the decison either, but that celebration of...I guess joining the heat was the most repugnant thing i have ever seen in sports. The chosen1 tattoo is also repugnant. The things James says are repugnant. At the end of the day I feel sorry for him. He seems like a deeply self conscious and unhappy person. He is pathetic and a real ####. It was satisfying to see him come up empty.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/n ... id=6661570

"Replica rings" -- also known as air -- will be handed out by stadium workers as fans enter the park, according to Chiefs spokesman Nathan Baliva.

Awesome!!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Whiners don't always win. Punk.
Nothing made me happier than to see that over rated, over paid James lose the championship to the Mavs.
Mike