Wild fire Todd Richards

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Wild fire Todd Richards

Post by PurpleMustReign »

So at least one of the MN sports teams are sick of mediocrity. I just hope they turn it around. I can't believe hor far backwards they went in the last few years. They have a lot of players who are expensive who take up a lot of cap space, I wonder if they will go into a rebuilding mode?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Re: Wild fire Todd Richards

Post by purple guy »

I used to watch NHL all the time, anymore, its darn near like the NBA. I have not watched a WIld game in a few years. When was their last playoff game/appearance? When MN got the Wild back, I was interested for a season or two, but never the same and lost interest pretty quickly.

Im not asking to be a smart ####, but isnt it pretty much the same handful of teams in the playoff every season +/- the occassional surprise? I see the Wild fininshed 3rd in the worst division in the NHL. Seems the firing was warranted, but I know nothing about the teams talent. I love hockey, kids all play it, but watching the NHL is just so boring IMO. Now, college hockey is another story, I enjoy watching that.