View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Mello trade gives the Wolves this???? 
Hall of Famer

Post Mello trade gives the Wolves this????
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... nba-243600

Super.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:44 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Mello trade gives the Wolves this????
His contract is expiring, and who knows, they may even just buy his fat #### out.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:56 am
Starting Wide Receiver

Why the hell did we give up Brewer? Isn't he one of our few players who can play?

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Famer

I can honestly say I have never watched a Wolves game. Never. The NBA does absolutely nothing for me. I can watch any sport, bowling, tennis, golf, syncronized swimming, friggin NASCAR, but I dont think there is anyway I would ever be bored enough to sit through an NBA game. Since Garnett left, I couldnt name a single Wolves player, not one.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:03 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

purple guy wrote:
I can honestly say I have never watched a Wolves game. Never. The NBA does absolutely nothing for me. I can watch any sport, bowling, tennis, golf, syncronized swimming, friggin NASCAR, but I dont think there is anyway I would ever be bored enough to sit through an NBA game. Since Garnett left, I couldnt name a single Wolves player, not one.

its one of the few sports I actually think its more exciting to watch women play. high school and college women's basketball are the pinnacle of that particular sport in my opinion.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 am
Hall of Famer

808vikingsfan wrote:
purple guy wrote:

Kevin Love?

Heard the name, didnt know he was a Timberwolf tho.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

purple guy wrote:

Bull, you had to know that. I can understand not fillowing the Wolves, but to not know Love was a Wolf is hard to fathom to me. :confused:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

PurpleMustReign wrote:
purple guy wrote:

Bull, you had to know that. I can understand not fillowing the Wolves, but to not know Love was a Wolf is hard to fathom to me. :confused:

There are people who don't follow the NBA at all. Could you tell me the primary sponsor of a random nascar driver?

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:50 am
Hall of Famer

PurpleMustReign wrote:
purple guy wrote:

Sorry, had no idea. ESPN, or any other sports channel/high lights I watch, when NBA comes on, I turn the channel. Have zero interest in the game. I have heard of Love, but I had no idea he played for the Wolves, and frankly, dont care. If the Wolves were in the final game of the NBA finals I wouldnt watch. Just of no interest to me. Just like NASCAR, ccouldnt make me watch.

So I take it Love is good then huh????? :wink:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:51 am
Starting Wide Receiver

glg wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
purple guy wrote:

There are people who don't follow the NBA at all. Could you tell me the primary sponsor of a random nascar driver?

Touche'. :giveup:

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
All Pro Elite Player

glg wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
purple guy wrote:

Depends on the driver :wink:

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:03 am
Hall of Famer

Man wouldn't it be something if Rubio came to Minnesota next season? We would have Rubio, Love, Flynn, Beasley. However, with poor coaching this team won't get anywhere anytime soon.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 pm
Career Elite Player

purple guy wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
purple guy wrote:

Sorry, had no idea. ESPN, or any other sports channel/high lights I watch, when NBA comes on, I turn the channel. Have zero interest in the game. I have heard of Love, but I had no idea he played for the Wolves, and frankly, dont care. If the Wolves were in the final game of the NBA finals I wouldnt watch. Just of no interest to me. Just like NASCAR, ccouldnt make me watch.

So I take it Love is good then huh????? :wink:

i believe that you don't follow the nba. a lot of people don't. i don't follow nascar but millions of people do. that said, i find it kind of funny that a guy not interested in the nba, a guy who doesn't even know a player on the timberwolves....is the same guy who STARTED a thread about the nba and what the timberwolves got in a trade....

:shock: :lol:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:38 pm
All Pro Elite Player

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:
Man wouldn't it be something if Rubio came to Minnesota next season? We would have Rubio, Love, Flynn, Beasley. However, with poor coaching this team won't get anywhere anytime soon.

Ricky Rubio will never wear a T'wolves uniform. He's dragging his feet as long as he can until he can get out of coming to Minnesota. Otherwise, he'd already be here.

Dawn

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:55 am
Starting Wide Receiver

DeeEss57 wrote:
HardcoreVikesFan wrote:

Ricky Rubio will never wear a T'wolves uniform. He's dragging his feet as long as he can until he can get out of coming to Minnesota. Otherwise, he'd already be here.

Dawn

I think he will. He signed a hefty contract in Europe if I'm not mistaken. I think he'll be here sooner than peiple think

Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]