Do Vikings Have the Most Unattractive Cheerleaders in NFL?

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

TrenchGoon
Hall of Fame Candidate

Do Vikings Have the Most Unattractive Cheerleaders in NFL?

Post by TrenchGoon »

seriously, is there another team that is a close second? They all look like Kate plus 8. Where'd they find the hair dresser for this squad? Surely there must be some better looking ladies in MN.
BGM
Hall of Famer

Re: Do Vikings Have the Most Unattractive Cheerleaders in NF

Post by BGM »

Wow. Really? It's a good think Mike isn't here. He'd have to take you to the woodshed.

I dunno... they seem pretty nice to me... Pam, Jessica, Bailey, Amanda S - they look just fine!

http://www.vikings.com/cheerleaders/2010-roster.html
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
beardedterror
All Pro Elite Player

Post by beardedterror »

I don't go to the game to watch the cheerleaders. I go to see the vikes. They honestly could be the ugliest pregnant women in the world, and I wouldn't notice them any less than I do now.
Vikefan68
Transition Player

Post by Vikefan68 »

TrenchGoon wrote:seriously, is there another team that is a close second? They all look like Kate plus 8. Where'd they find the hair dresser for this squad? Surely there must be some better looking ladies in MN.

love your sig!
Noxage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Noxage »

Pretty weak group overall.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

808vikingsfan wrote:The packers have the worst I believe.
They don't even have their own, they use cheerleaders from a couple colleges. (went to see what they looked like...only got wiki!)
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

808vikingsfan wrote: hmmmm

Not even

this?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
purple guy
Hall of Famer

Post by purple guy »

TrenchGoon wrote:seriously, is there another team that is a close second? They all look like Kate plus 8. Where'd they find the hair dresser for this squad? Surely there must be some better looking ladies in MN.

While maybe not a collection of the worlds hottest women, your standards are quite high my friend. I find zero of them actually unattractive, and zero that would require any alcohol whatsoever.
Noxage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Noxage »

purple guy wrote:

While maybe not a collection of the worlds hottest women, your standards are quite high my friend. I find zero of them actually unattractive, and zero that would require any alcohol whatsoever.
Really? Get a number or them in a real world, non photo shoot, plain clothes wearing scenario and there's a few 5s or 6s there. That's clearly the booze required zone as far as I'm concerned. :wink:
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

Noxage wrote: Really? Get a number or them in a real world, non photo shoot, plain clothes wearing scenario and there's a few 5s or 6s there. That's clearly the booze required zone as far as I'm concerned. :wink:
Wow. Maybe I do have low standards... but then, if you ever saw a picture of me, you'd understand that I am no great catch either.

In all seriousness though, those pics do absolutely no justice to those women. The layers and layers of makeup on every cheerleader in the league makes them look... well... bleah.

If you ever get to see these cheerleaders up close, believe me, there are none that you would kick out into the cold night. Of course, I cannot vouch for their personalities, intelligence nor sense of humor or lack thereof. We are being pretty shallow here after all...
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

(Disclaimer: If you don't watch the office, you probably won't get this)

Stanley wrote: I am trying to be more optimistic in life. I've got what, 20 or 30 years left. And my family history says I have less. Now, the old Stanley Hudson would have found something wrong with this cheerleader. But that is no way to live life. Look at this healthy sexy pretty strong young woman. C'mon people! She is hot.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

Noxage wrote: Wow. Maybe I do have low standards... but then, if you ever saw a picture of me, you'd understand that I am no great catch either.

In all seriousness though, those pics do absolutely no justice to those women. The layers and layers of makeup on every cheerleader in the league makes them look... well... bleah.

If you ever get to see these cheerleaders up close, believe me, there are none that you would kick out into the cold night. Of course, I cannot vouch for their personalities, intelligence nor sense of humor or lack thereof. We are being pretty shallow here after all...
Of course not, but they should be held to a MUCH higher standard than "I wouldn't kick them out of bed". When it comes to the level of woman I want on the sideline in a skimpy skirt for my favorite football team, I expect a bit more. And yes I think that compared to some other squads the Vikings is lacking, and has been for quite some time. Not sure if the coaches or players wives are the ones doing the choosing or what but it needs to change! :soap
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

Actually, I find most of them quite attractive, but I have an odd sense of what is attractive, so that may be what's skewing my results. For example... Megan Fox, not attractive to me. Meg Ryan back in her When Harry Met Sally days, me likey. So, take that for what it is worth.

Wow... is this what this season has become? Analyzing the relative attractiveness of the Vikings cheerleaders?

This season sucks.
TrenchGoon
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by TrenchGoon »

BGM wrote: Wow... is this what this season has become? Analyzing the relative attractiveness of the Vikings cheerleaders?

This season sucks.
lol. :confused: tough year.
Dranzer
Veteran

Post by Dranzer »

BGM wrote:Wow. Really? It's a good think Mike isn't here. He'd have to take you to the woodshed.

I dunno... they seem pretty nice to me... Pam, Jessica, Bailey, Amanda S - they look just fine!

http://www.vikings.com/cheerleaders/2010-roster.html
I usually don't pay attention cheerleaders but after looking at all of those picks, analyzing them, studying them I realize that they are some of the most unattractive women i have ever seen. Not even make up can save their looks.