"couldn't be more random" seating question...

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

"couldn't be more random" seating question...

Post by vikeinmontana »

i was just curious if any of you season ticket owners or even those that just attend a lot of games can tell me the actual seat numbers of the section! i know this sounds ridiculous but i'm taking my wife for her first ever game in the dome and she gets pretty clausterphobic(sp. :shock: ) seriously though...she gets pretty miserable when she is right in the middle of an aisle! so while i want to get something in the lower level, more importantly i need 2 seats right on an aisle! advice? :beerchug:
i'm ready for a beer.
Iron Man Favre
All Pro Elite Player

Re: "couldn't be more random" seating question...

Post by Iron Man Favre »

http://www.msfc.com/seating.cfm
There are approximately 36 rows in the lower level and approximately 31 rows in the upper level in a section. Each row has about 35 seats. This can vary in each section. Lower numbered rows start at the bottom (closest to the field) of each section.
To find which section to enter for your seat stand facing the field. The lower numbered seats will start on the right side of that section.
This best explains it.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

Iron Man Favre wrote:http://www.msfc.com/seating.cfm
This best explains it.
much appreciated! much smarter than me. i even went to the metrodomes site and couldn't find that info! so i'm basically looking for seats 1-2 or in the 34-35 range... thanks a bunch. :beerchug:
i'm ready for a beer.
Iron Man Favre
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Iron Man Favre »

:pour: :pour: :beerchug: