Facebook

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Facebook

Post by PurpleMustReign »

So, who has Facebook, and wants to share their page here?

Mine is here.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Facebook

Post by jackal »

Im on facebook too

if you want to add me send me a PM
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
TheIrishVikingsFan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by TheIrishVikingsFan »

I am on Facebook :D :D if anyone wants an irish vikings fan from across the water ;P feel free to ask for it :D
HornedMessiah
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by HornedMessiah »

I have an account too but I only log in like once every few months. I don't need facebook to keep in touch with people. My friends and people I want to stay in contact with, I'll actually call and talk to them or email them.

facebook is kinda cool right away, like when you find people you haven't seen since high school. You contact them, you talk a little bit and catch up and then most likely you rarely talk to them again, meanwhile you get daily updates on where they went to eat last night and what movies they're excited to see. oh yay.

Big Brother is watching you on facebook. I'll leave it at that, unless you guys want me to go on a rant :mrgreen: