One more reason MLB sucks

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

One more reason MLB sucks

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Baseball's fashion police have raided Joe Maddon's hood.
The Tampa Bay Rays manager has been told by Major League Baseball that he can no longer wear his favorite hoodie. Maddon likes to put on the pullover during cold days at the ballpark, but MLB said it's not approved for use during games.
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5114892

Are you f-ing kidding me? Players are taking steroids and other PEDs, getting suspensions and whatnot, and he (Selig) is worried about a manager wearing a sweatshirt instead of a jacket? This is just insane. Its disgusting. What a pathetic power trip MLB is on. WHO CARES??? As long as it is for his team, WHO GIVES A DAMN???? :wallbang: :wallbang:
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
glg
Site Admin

Re: One more reason MLB sucks

Post by glg »

I'm sure it's because it doesn't have approved logos on it.
DeeEss57
All Pro Elite Player

Post by DeeEss57 »

PurpleMustReign wrote: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5114892

Are you f-ing kidding me? Players are taking steroids and other PEDs, getting suspensions and whatnot, and he (Selig) is worried about a manager wearing a sweatshirt instead of a jacket? This is just insane. Its disgusting. What a pathetic power trip MLB is on. WHO CARES??? As long as it is for his team, WHO GIVES A ####???? :wallbang: :wallbang:

While you're ripping on MLB, you might as well as add the NFL to your rant. They have the same kind of rules. So does the NFL suck too?

Dawn
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

DeeEss57 wrote:
While you're ripping on MLB, you might as well as add the NFL to your rant. They have the same kind of rules. So does the NFL suck too?

Dawn
Well they don't suck overall, and niether does MLB, but it is annoying that they are going after these small silly things when there are much bigger problems.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
wavesport303
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by wavesport303 »

DeeEss57 wrote:

Dawn
The only NFL rule as far as i know, is it has to be made by reebok. That's why when Nolan (i think) was coaching the 49ers and wanted to wear a suite to honor his dad reebok had to make one.
VT Rugby
Eliot
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Eliot »

they changed it back
Minnesota Vikings fan from Missouri!

Skol!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

missouriviking wrote:they changed it back
Good, but it would be interesting to find out why exactly they changed it.
Eliot
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Eliot »

bill belichick i guess got the MLB to change thier rules.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... the-hood/1
Minnesota Vikings fan from Missouri!

Skol!