I hate CBS

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

glg
Site Admin

I hate CBS

Post by glg »

2 commercial timeouts at 13.6 seconds to go?
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

Re: I hate CBS

Post by Now its our time »

I never got the chance to watch it on TV.but it seems that CBS takes a commercial every time there is a timeout...And in the final minute it could drag on for a long time. :wallbang:
Look at ur sig,now back 2 mine,now back to yours,now back to mine

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

Now its our time wrote:I never got the chance to watch it on TV.but it seems that CBS takes a commercial every time there is a timeout...And in the final minute it could drag on for a long time. :wallbang:
That was basically it. Butler called a timeout at 13.6, commercial. Back from commercial, couldn't inbound, so called another timeout, another commercial. Granted they were only showing 1 or 2 ads, so they were quick breaks, but I would have rather seen Kellogg breaking down how Duke defended the inbounds well and caused Butler to need another TO instead of a stupid iPad (stupidest product name ever) ad.

Also, I hate Duke. Wish one of Hayward's shots had fallen for the win.
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

I hate Duke also. You can't deny that it was a great game though

Sadly,yours isn't mine.But if you stopped posting and made this your sig,yours could look like mine.

Look down,back up,your on VMB reading the sig your sig can look like.I'm on a computer
DeeEss57
All Pro Elite Player

Post by DeeEss57 »

glg wrote:2 commercial timeouts at 13.6 seconds to go?

It's not just CBS. Haven't you noticed how late in football games every break in the action results in a commercial? Team scores and kicks extra point, commercial. Team kicks off, commercial. Other team runs one play, turns over the ball, commercial. I like what do they have during soccer games. Put the sponsor's name in the corner with the score box, and only run commercials during the half (or quarter break).

Dawn
Now its our time
All Pro Elite Player

DeeEss57 wrote:
It's not just CBS. Haven't you noticed how late in football games every break in the action results in a commercial? Team scores and kicks extra point, commercial. Team kicks off, commercial. Other team runs one play, turns over the ball, commercial. I like what do they have during soccer games. Put the sponsor's name in the corner with the score box, and only run commercials during the half (or quarter break).

Dawn
You can basically say this for any sport. It can get really annoying. All I want is to see the game

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

DeeEss57 wrote:

Dawn

I hate it when they have a commercial during the booth reviews. No wonder they last so damn long. Show me the replay so I can see if the correct call was made. I don't need to see that stupid Burger King costume guy try to act funny.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

See. you guys got me on a roll now, I hope you are h appy :)
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
DeeEss57
All Pro Elite Player

Post by DeeEss57 »

PurpleMustReign wrote:See. you guys got me on a roll now, I hope you are h appy :)

:lol: