Sharper Autograph Card for Sale

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Samkon35
All Pro Elite Player

Sharper Autograph Card for Sale

Post by Samkon35 »

Hey guys, like 2 weeks before Sharper left the Pack I sent him a letter and a card asking for his autograph and for him to get the team to sign Ty Law. Lol yea I know. Well anyway he did it even though he knew he was going to the Vikes. So I have this autographed Daren Sharper card and I dont really want it. Do any of you saints fans want to buy it from me. Theres no way of really knowing its real or if he had his wife sign it for him. But I can imagine if he was getting his last fan letters before leaving town he prolly did sign it as one last act of good faith. Actually when I look at it like that I want to keep it. Lol Well unless the price is right! IDK ill sell it to anyone for 50 bucks.
mountainman
Transition Player

Re: Sharper Autograph Card for Sale

Post by mountainman »

Samkon35 wrote:Hey guys, like 2 weeks before Sharper left the Pack I sent him a letter and a card asking for his autograph and for him to get the team to sign Ty Law. Lol yea I know. Well anyway he did it even though he knew he was going to the Vikes. So I have this autographed Daren Sharper card and I dont really want it. Do any of you saints fans want to buy it from me. Theres no way of really knowing its real or if he had his wife sign it for him. But I can imagine if he was getting his last fan letters before leaving town he prolly did sign it as one last act of good faith. Actually when I look at it like that I want to keep it. Lol Well unless the price is right! IDK ill sell it to anyone for 50 bucks.
Could somebody please put this guy out of his misery
:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:
tpvw96
Waterboy

Post by tpvw96 »

[quote="Samkon35"]Hey guys, like 2 weeks before Sharper left the Pack I sent him a letter and a card asking for his autograph and for him to get the team to sign Ty Law. Lol yea I know. Well anyway he did it even though he knew he was going to the Vikes. So I have this autographed Daren Sharper card and I dont really want it. Do any of you saints fans want to buy it from me. Theres no way of really knowing its real or if he had his wife sign it for him. But I can imagine if he was getting his last fan letters before leaving town he prolly did sign it as one last act of good faith. Actually when I look at it like that I want to keep it. Lol Well unless the price is right! IDK ill sell it to anyone for 50 bucks.[/quote

Dude you need therapy!
Breesus9
Backup

Post by Breesus9 »

Sell it for $300 after he runs back a couple pick 6s against Manning.
PurpleHalo
All Pro Elite Player

Post by PurpleHalo »

Breesus9 wrote:Sell it for $300 after he runs back a couple pick 6s against Manning.
You guys are playing vs the AFC south next year?
This space available for rent.
Breesus9
Backup

Post by Breesus9 »

PurpleHalo wrote: You guys are playing vs the AFC south next year?
Only if one of those teams makes the Superbowl. But I think it's more useful to focus on one Superbowl at a time ;)
ADnChester
Starter

Post by ADnChester »

PurpleHalo wrote: You guys are playing vs the AFC south next year?
hahaha i was a little confused at first....priceless :D
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I moved this to the bar but wouldn't be surprised if it was deleted. I'll let GLG make the call.
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

Cliff wrote:I moved this to the bar but wouldn't be surprised if it was deleted. I'll let GLG make the call.
Nah, I'll let it slide.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

glg wrote: Nah, I'll let it slide.

Samkon should be thankful he isn't in the same room as the rest of us, lol.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Samkon35
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Samkon35 »

So no takers????