Fishing!!!

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

The Bonecrusher
Veteran

Fishing!!!

Post by The Bonecrusher »

So i was just thinking there's gotta be some people on here that love to fish, so i'm making this thread so people can share fish stories and give tips and advice. (no matter where you live)

to start I've never caught a walleye before and the next time i travel to Minnesota to visit family and go to the boundary waters i would like to change that so any info regarding the best methods to catching them would be great

EDIT: if anyone one has questions about fishing in FL i can probably answer those
Last edited by The Bonecrusher on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lash Man
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Fishing!!!

Post by Lash Man »

The Bonecrusher wrote:So i was just thinking there's gotta be some people on here that love to fish, so i'm making this thread so people can share fish stories and give tips and advice. (no matter where you live)

to start I've never caught a walleye before and the next time i travel to Minnesota to visit family and go to the boundary waters i would like to change that so any info regarding the best methods to catching them would be great
Try a leadhead jig like a fuzzegrub tipped with a leach or minnow u will get a walleye and possibly some smallies too! I love fishing and have traveled from Ohio twice to go too the boundry waters!
LETS GO VIKINGS ! :rock:
The Bonecrusher
Veteran

Re: Fishing!!!

Post by The Bonecrusher »

Lash Man wrote: Try a leadhead jig like a fuzzegrub tipped with a leach or minnow u will get a walleye and possibly some smallies too! I love fishing and have traveled from Ohio twice to go too the boundry waters!
yes someone finally replied!!!! knew there had to be others. I've caught just about every other species up there including a large Northern on a earth worm :rock: besides a walleye. I should be able to EASILY catch some walleyes next trip. I've turned into a avid angler the past couple years in florida since my last MN visit.

btw i'm really knowledgeable about fishing in south florida especially on the gulf side so if you ever fish here i can answer all kinds of questions