Okay im going to ask for some help to the Vikings Community!

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

spencer ellerbusch
Veteran

Okay im going to ask for some help to the Vikings Community!

Post by spencer ellerbusch »

Okay well i have been a huge fan of sports since as long as remember. As much as i love my Timberwolves and Vikings and Gophers i passion for twins baseball. i recorded 100 games from last year and it really has added to my library. But anyway back to the Question..I am most likely going to major in Music Performance AND Radio + TV Broadcasting and Journalism. So yes people are going to doubt me on this one but i have had alot of support from this already and most people think i can do it and really help the sports community by going to the university in New York and intern for ESPN. That has pretty much been my dream from day one. Now i know it takes more than knowing stats but i am a great public speaker and such and i just have a passion for sports so hopefully i can turn that into a career.

So to get me started for some material for colleges to look at i am going to produce my own Webcast/Podcast and make a website + Forum dedicated to the Minnesota Twins. I know i have alot of knowledge to offer and hopefully this will help me get some recognition for people. This has worked well for my Friend Farzin Vosoughian who does the Chiefs Endzone Show Podcast. He does the same thing run a podcast and now in the matter of about a year and a half he has put up over 80 episodes and now has a press pass and credidentials for Chiefs games and he is only a SENIOR in High School! He also does stuff for his school with Blue Valley Television and 403 magazine i think its called.

So i am on a quest to do the same thing except for the Minnesota Twins!

Now what i am asking is for if anyone can think of a creative name? And if anyone come up with some nice artwork for the shows logo?

Thank You VMS

-Spencer Ellerbusch
Contact Me? Spencer.Ellerbusch@bacards.net