Happy New Year

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

Vikefantam
All Pro Elite Player

Happy New Year

Post by Vikefantam »

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Thankfully, I only have to be out early tonight for choir practice and will be back home hopefully long before amateur night starts. It's cold here, with a wind chilld in the single digits. Outside, it looks like little snow tornados blowing around. I hate this weather. MN gets it worse than we do, but we do get our share of really bad weather here in the Ohio Valley.

Us old folks will be in bed when the new year rolls around. I gotta work tomorrow morning. :D Please be careful if you go out.
Tammy
DeeEss57
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Happy New Year

Post by DeeEss57 »

Vikefantam wrote:Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Thankfully, I only have to be out early tonight for choir practice and will be back home hopefully long before amateur night starts. It's cold here, with a wind chilld in the single digits. Outside, it looks like little snow tornados blowing around. I hate this weather. MN gets it worse than we do, but we do get our share of really bad weather here in the Ohio Valley.

Us old folks will be in bed when the new year rolls around. I gotta work tomorrow morning. :D Please be careful if you go out.

Happy New Year, Tammy!

I, too, will be in bed early. I have to work at 2:30 am, so no stayin' up late for me!

Dawn
http://mn-duluth.myminicity.com/
glg
Site Admin

Post by glg »

Vikefantam wrote:Thankfully, I only have to be out early tonight for choir practice and will be back home hopefully long before amateur night starts.
I hear you on that. A couple years ago, we were heading for a friend's house around 9. Got on the bus and there were a couple people already on the verge of passing out. Pace yourself, people! It's embarrassing if you don't make it to midnight :D
John
Bartender/Retired

Post by John »

Happy New Year to everyone... We're staying home and I won't make it to midnight.
Greg
Career Elite Player

Post by Greg »

Happy New Year to all my friends here
as for me, it's just another day/night so hitting the hay regular time (after working on the rehab - latest news is could be 1 1/2 years until finger is "normal") :evil:
VikingMachine
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingMachine »

Just wanted to wish all my friends here a very Happy New Year!

I am in Playa Del Carmen Mexico and the party has just begun. Had a fabulous dinner (all you can eat lobster...I had 7) and now the champain is flowing. Last years party went until the next day with everyone storming the beach at 6 am to watch the sunrise. I'm 41 now and just might be getting too old to be pulling 6 amers anymore...we'll see.